Final Battle

I heard alarms ring all around the Hall. I knew that Loki was coming, and I wanted to set an end to his rain of terror or die trying. I ran outside and looked up at Loki. I said, "I hope this is the last time I will ever have to see your face, Loki."
"I don't plan to see you again either, Jess."
"Good."
We both sent out laser-like things from our hands, trying to see who could win. We sat there for a good five minutes before he moved his hand and half of his body. He aimed his ability to my leg and I fell to the ground. I healed it, but healing myself was a lot harder than healing others. I was fairly drained, not able to fight Loki on my own. Katz started to come to help me but I said, "You don't come until I'm unable to fight at all." And he backed up. I turned around to look at Loki. I shot lightning at him and said, "You (zap) will (you know what every time there is a period she shoots the lightning). Never. Hurt. Anyone. I. Care. About. Ever. Again. Understand?."
"Nope." And he summoned his scepter. Before I could react, he put the tip of it on my chest. I could see what I was doing, but I couldn't control myself. I saw myself hurting myself. I screamed for it to stop. For it to go back to fighting Loki, but all I did was get weaker and weaker. I screamed, "I will not let you win, Loki!" And I guess I was back in control because the Few looked at me in suprise. I said, "Loki. I will never fall for your stupid trick and I won't stop this fight until you are ended. All I wanted was for life to go back to normal and not worry about this stupid superhero thing. You ruined my dream, and killed so many people." Loki nearly killed me with his next ray of power. It came really close to my heart. I fell to the floor and Katz ran out to go against Loki. Laurance ran out to me and said, "No, no. No no no no no! You can't die. I still love you."
"Laurance..." Without words, our lips almost met.
A/N- That is the end. Sorry that it is kind of short. I really don't know what else to do with this story and would like to hand it off to someone more inspired in this to continue. I feel like this story has been more of a job recently. I have been inspired in other stories I have been writing but haven't released yet. I will be posting one that has minor Garmau in the beginning, but will not go back to it (it being Garmau in that story). I haven't gotten to any part where she gets to even consider love. If anyone wants to continue this story, you can. Or you can make up your own ending. Maybe they kiss and it heals Aphmau and they live happily ever after, and maybe she kills Loki. Or it could take a sad turn and she dies.
In short, if anybody who reads this wants to continue on it just message me or comment. I will be publishing parts to another book that is centered around the Few.

New Superhero Descendant Book
Also, I want to start a superhero descendants story, so if anyone wants to be in that here is the information I need:
First Name (Nickname)
Age (Must be 13-19)
Gender: M/F
Hair/Eye Color/tall, average, short
Top 5 Superhero Choices (first to last)
2 Unique Personality Traits
Your Sibling Range Preference
If you are ok if I alter your character for some diversity (y/n)
Here is an example:
Caitlen (Kate)
15
F
Brown hair, hazel eyes, S
Natasha, Ant Man, Superman, Starlord, N/A (which you can put once you don't like any others, but the less you have the less likely you will be in the story)
Pessimist, Silent
0-5
Yes
Make sure you stay updated with my Random Stuff book because I may ask questions for those who get to be in the story.
I figured that I should post this a day early since I want to post the first chapter on New Years.

Final Thanks!!!!!
Thank you to everyone who read this. I hope you aren't too sad or mad that this is ending, and I hope you understand! I really did try to write more but I feel like I'm stuck in a room that is closing in on me and every time the walls get closer, that is an idea out the window. Anyways, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! So much for reading and enjoying this story. I got so many more votes and views on this than ever expected. (Expected was 2, so that says a lot)