Real World Problems

Aphmau's POV
I went back to MCD and did my daily rounds, talking to everyone, including the two boys who followed me into the worlds. I did my best to give them my death stare, which I wasn't sure still worked since I hadn't used it in so long. It seemed to have worked, though, because they backed away in fear whenever I gave them the stare. At night time, I ran into the basement and pulled aside the false wall that had a portal behind it.  I closed the false wall, and jumped into my portal home.
???'s POV
I knocked on the door to Jess' house because I am her friend and am not a creepy stalker. I promise. Anyways, I knocked on her door, then two minutes later, Jess answered the door saying she was getting dressed for the party. The party was a Halloween dress up party, so I already had my cat costume on. She also said to come in and feel free to wander around. I went to her recording room and saw Jason there. I said, "You are going to freak her out with that realistic Laurance costume, Jason. Can I be there for that? Who did you get to dress up as Garroth?" He said, "What do you mean?" Then, the actual Jason walked in in his devil (don't worry, I have an evil plan) and I looked at him, then Laurence, then Garroth, then back at him. Jason gave me the same stare I was giving him. I broke the silence and said, "How are they possibly here?! Aren't they simply people you created to create a story?! How did they become actually real?!" Jess heard me near shouting, so she came into the room while she was still trying to put on the wings for her angel costume (I thought that costume would fit her perfectly for two reasons 1. MCD 2. It would look cute on her). She said, "What's u.. oh. Not again. Is this what I get for trying to be sneaky!? Now I have to figure out how to get you guys back since you don't naturally have a real world counterpart."
Aphmau's POV
Why!? Why does the world hate me?! I think the doorbell rang again, mainly because when the ringing sound went through the house, the two idiots that followed me looked around for the source of the sound. I walked over to the door to see Adam, Jin, Ross, and Barney all dressed up and ready for the party. I let them in, then explained, "Guys, we kinda have this problem of two dictionary characters coming to life, and they live in the least advanced world ever so they don't know what an iPhone or TV or anything is. Someone is going to need to teach them how to be normal, whether it's me if someone else, it doesn't matter, but we have to teach them the stuff they don't know somehow." They didn't seem happy. "We may take a while to get to the party because we need to help the two big idiots that want to 'protect me' by stalking me everywhere, when they proved time and time again that they need my protection more than I need theirs. You can just head to the party without us." Whew. Ok, now I just have to figure out who will help teach the two boys.
???'s POV (idk a name)
I waited for Jess to come back with a plan. We would most likely have to skip the party, which I'm kinda sad about because Halloween is my favorite holiday. She came back and said, "Ok, the four are going without us because we need to stay here and babysit. Jason, help me teach Garroth. Unless you want to do Laurance instead." He shook his head. "Ok, then. Well, you get Laurance, I guess." She told me. I walked over to Laurance with two chairs. I gave him one and sat in the other.
~Le Time Skip (Sponsored by cats)~
(I don't want to go through the torture if explaining what a TV and IPhone, microwave, light switch, oven, and toaster are, so let's just say they spent a really long time on that.)
"So how do we put them back into Minecraft Diaries if they don't have a real life counterpart? I mean, I haven't heard of anything like this before." Everyone shrugged other than Jess, who said, "I could see of shoving them into my computer screen would work, or maybe getting them a minecraft account. That works for most people, right?" We shrugged again, stumped. "Lady Aphmau, can't you just do your magic portal thingy and throw us in?" "No. That stuff doesn't work here. Ugh! Why is it so hard!"
~Le Time Skip (sponsored by rage)~
Aphmau's POV
"Hey, Aphmau, I didn't know you had what people call here a 'YouTube Channel'" Garroth said. I said, "No! Don't look at it!" But bit was too late because he was already watching one episode of Minecraft Diaries. Then, he simply dissapeared in a punk puff of smoke. I looked at the video and realized it was the most recent one. I ran to the recording room and went into my MCD world and saw Garroth back where he belonged. I told Laurance to watch the video and he dissapeared, too. I went into the MCD world and saw the two boys back where they were meant to be.
A/N should I continue? I can still do more, I just don't have any other worlds. Or I could write two new stories. Your guys' choice! It would probably be one garmau and one laurmau so everyone can get what they want in some way.