Super scary stuff (and super sarcasm)

Aphmau's POV
I think I saw Garroth jump when we all got teleported. We walked over to Hash-brown Hank to tease him about being a seeker. Then, I grabbed Garroth and told him to hide very well from the animatronic and that I will be going to hide on my own. I ran off very quickly to Pirate's Cove to do some parcour and observe from above. I saw Pancake Pal on the floor, in the Freddy suit surrounded by blood. HH (Hash brown Hank) walked right past him. Then I heard Bacon Man screaming, then fireworks. I said, " Welp, that went well."
BM responded, "I know, bruh."
I sighed and said, "Ugh, not this again."
"Hey, bruh, care about giving me a hint on where you are?"
"No, bruh, I don't really want to." I said.
Then I heard Garroth scream, maybe a little bit less girly than Laurance, but still a pretty girly scream for a deep voiced dude. I laughed, then ran to the source of the scream. I saw Garroth backing away from Sausage Samurai, who wasn't there at the beginning. I said, "Why are you here?"
"Well, you did invite me, but when you were listing who was going I wasn't on the list, so I just came and hid anyways."
"Oh, that makes sense. I was wondering why Garroth counted as a hider if he is an... I mean... Never mind."
"I see what you mean there. Either Jason messed up making the..."
I shushed him.
"Or Garroth really isn't an..."
I shushed him again, because Garroth would flip if he found out he was an NPC. And I am absolutely sure that there are no map glitches.
~Le Time Skip (Sponsored by laziness)~
I wave goodbye to the breakfast brigade and consider bringing Garroth to the next world instead of risking someone else tagging along. Then I decided against it and threw Garroth into the MCD portal and opened the portal to Sassy Lawyer. Things were very uneventful in that world since there was nobody stalking me. I just went on with my case on proving the Chicken Shaman innocent.
~Le Time Skip (sponsored by boredom)~
For some reason, I had this urge to go to MCD before my last stop. It might have been because I threw Garroth into the portal randomly. He might have gotten hurt, because most of he time, I go first to help stabilize the portal's random zaps of energy. I hope he didn't get hurt by any if those. I jumped into the MCD portal and checked to make sure that Garroth was ok. Then, I ran far away, because my next world was highly dangerous for anyone from the MCD world. I looked around, sure to be extra cautious, because I don't want anyone to dissapear. I jumped into the portal, then thought, I hope the boys (Garroth and Laurance) got hone safely. I should go over to their house really quickly. I turned around to leave, but I saw Garroth there.  I said, "Agh! You can't be here! It's way more dangerous for you to be here than anywhere else! You are really not smart at all! You know what? Just don't make eye contact with ANYBODY. The only exception is me. Ok? Because if you do, and there is one specific person, both of you will disappear and never come back! And that can't happen because I'm expecting two people here to do something fun tonight! (No! Weirdos, I'm talking about when they call Zane and Dante and then they talk about fangirls and OTP.)" I grabbed some of this world's Garroth's clothes and gave them to Main Series Garroth. Then, one he was done dressing, I shoved him into the front left/right seat of the car (depending on where you live or which type of car you like better, choose one).  I drove over to This world Garroth and Laurance's place and told Garroth to stay where he can see me but not the door.
Garroth's POV
I was watching Aphmau knock on the door, then walk in. When the door closed, I walked closer. I examined two men, avoiding their eyes as Aphmau had instructed. I noticed that one of them looks surprisingly like Laurance, and seemed to act like him, too. The other guy seemed to be me, I think, but he doesn't seem to act like me. His hands get clammy whenever he is near her, he thinks if any excuse to go do something else when an awkward conversation comes up, and he seems almost like a child with a crush he doesn't know how to deal with. (Yup, definitely not you, Garroth) I watch them take out a box that is labeled Midnight. Laurance grabs the box, opens it and there is a circular thing inside. He acts like he will put it in a box under a box if moving things (the DVD player under the tv), but he takes Aphmau's purse and runs off. She walks over to talk to other me. He runs off, after Laurance. I walk in and she says, "Shhhh. I want to hear what they are saying. It always ends up being hilarious. Like that one time when Aaron and I.. And that other time when we were... And you know what, I'll just not mention that stuff."
Aphmau's POV
I put my ear against the door and heard, "There is an apartment across the street from her, but we can't afford it." "I know just who to call!" "Zane? Yea, want to move in with us? No? Is it because I made fun of the My Little Ponies thing? He hung up. I think it is." I looked over at Garroth, who seemed to be cringing at the thought of living with Zane, but in this world, there is no O'khasis of Shadow Lord to hate, so Zane is mainly a decent guy, well, in this world. I put my ear up against the door again. "If you don't, then we will have all of our fangirls cone after you." "Yea, we have more fangirls-" and you know the story if you watched the finale of The Big Move side story. (I was laughing so hard at the end. Probably because Jess is very creative and fun when it comes to the side stories. I mean her minecraft diaries overall is very emotional for me, it's just that I don't know how to cry with tears. ;( worst problem to have)
A/N- I think that I will do Garroth04's suggestion because there were more votes for garmau and I like Garroth04 more than Delaneypie. (You're cool too KamileLukoeviit) I will try do all of the suggestions, just not right now. Ok? I promise that I will try to get as much done on this story and my starting story as soon as possible because I know not all of you have the same taste in stories, and I prefer to only do two stories at once. Thank you guys for reading! I will start on the new story in a little while, just so I have a good idea on the plot and stuff.