What She Missed

I looked at the giant pink thing and said, "Oh my gosh, Modzilla! You better have a shrinking potion on you of the giant pig dies!"
I heard "Got it." In the distance and the pig shrunk. I flew into the sky and saw most of the Minecraftia people here. I flew down to them and said, "Thank goodness I didn't have to make giant bacon. Now, anyone care to explain how you guys got here?"
"Dad was trying to make a portal to another dimension, but he ended up failing before the success. Can you tell me what your name is, lady?"
"Ummm, Tommy? It's me. You know, Aphmau, usually has wings, a purple tank top and shorts?"
"Yea, but you don't have wings."
"Actually, I will be right back." I ran into my house, and threw down my hammer to change into my MMW clothes. I picked up my hammer again and flew off to the Minecraftians. I said, "Does this prove enough?" I threw down my hammer and I was in my MMW clothes. I picked up my hammer and changed back. The Minecraftians stared in awe. I said, "Well, I know that I will be having lots of explaining to do, do just meet me in the plaza-which you don't know where it is. I will have Garroth come to guide you there. When he comes, Tommy will know. Ok? Good." I flew off to my house without waiting for an answer.
When I was at my house, I said, "Meeting at the plaza! Garroth? I need you to do something."
Everyone slowly evacuated my house and went to the plaza. Garroth approached me. I said, "There are people near the gate. I need you to bring them to the plaza since they haven't been here before. Also, don't freak out when you see them. It's not nice. I know you won't understand now, but you will when you see the people."
He nodded and left. I started to walk to the plaza. The walk started to get really boring, so I started to play with my powers. I telekinetically lifted a small pebble, then a piece of a house that was broken. With my other hand, I played with my pyrokenisis. I summoned a baseball sized fireball. I dropped the piece of the house and used my hyrdokenisis to quench the fire. When I was done walking to the plaza, people were staring at me. I said, "What? So maybe I've had powers the entire time, but that doesn't mean all of you have to know. Plus, I prefer to be treated like a normal person." I stepped onto an elevated platform. "Anyways, I'm sure you all have many questions, but let me talk first." I looked around and saw everyone from CD, MMW, MCD, and the Few. "I will start with the walker issue. We have been having walkers invade recently, and that had been caused by a portal rift made by an UNSPECIFIC ANNOYING DUDE. I have trained professionals at fighting the walkers that will be helping us stay safe. I also have a team of professionals at fighting overall here. They can't assist in teaching how to fight because they specialize in very few things. There may be some new team members, depending on how safe I feel this is for them. We also have the visitors who brought Pigzilla here and, luckily, ate Loki instead if me. There are scientists in that group that will help Dr. Jin work in a cure for the zombie virus. Any questions?"
"Why do you have powers? What are scientists? How come only some of us can join the teams?"
"Obelisk, doesn't matter, safety and living chances."
There was absolute silence after that.
"Well, if there are no more questions, I will go talk to my helpers. The Few, everyone who's dealt with walkers, I need you to come here."
They came and asked me what the plan was.
"Few, I need you guys to pick and choose people who are most likely to survive the mist. Dr. Jin, I need you to go talk to Polly, Laila, and Modzilla so you guys can try to figure out a temporary cure for Ghetto. He may still be sick. Nick, Shark, Ak, I need you to get people who you think could fight and teach them how to use out weapons. Whatever you have on you is all of the weapons we have, so choose carefully. Thanks for helping, by the way. It really means a lot." I flew to my house and saw Sly sitting on the steps, so I'm guessing they he wasn't there for the speech. "Hey," I said, "Why don't you go help the others?"
"I can't. I don't want to hurt people. When you were gone, we got these ring things somehow and I have both of the red rings, and I can't take them off or I die. The only reason Jose is green right now is that Steven has the white ring. If you don't believe me about hurting people, go ask Kala or Jose about Atlantis or the cave. I don't ever remember any of it, but they see when I do it. They also trusted me with my suit! I just don't want to risk blowing up the entire village." Sly said. (If you don't know what I am talking about, just go watch Sly's Super Minecraft Daily. I started at ep. 333 and still understand. It's a roleplay and I don't know if you would understand all of it if you don't know the basics about the avengers or aphs POV. I watched both of those and understand it fine, but I don't know if you will understand it if you know less.)
"Oh, you should be fine, especially since I'm here just in case you go crazy again or whatever happens. I'm probably strong enough to knock through that iron head of yours." I said, trying to make him laugh.
He let out a small chuckle. "Maybe, but I feel like I can't ever put a suit on without risking killing everybody."
I hugged him and said, "I don't think that you could kill a single person here, if that makes you feel better."
"It does. Thanks."
A/N- There are no ships yet. I can make ships, but it has to be realistic. In other words, ask for one of the Few, Garmau, or Laurmau. Also, I want to know who you guys think should be who. Don't forget, I still need to put in a few worlds. Have a nice day/night! Buh bye! ^_^