Running of the Maze

This chapter, I am doing something new.  I'm using a video!  This video is obviously by SkydoesMinecraft.  He is a cool youtuber.  Go ahead and check him out!  Enjoy the story, even though it may be confusing for those who don't watch Sky!  I'm sorry to those people!

Aphmau's POV

I ran to the place I normally go to Maze Runner for, but this time I went to MCD. I said, "Garroth, you go in first, and I'll jump in right after you." He jumped into the portal, and I followed him.

I said, "Ok. Now that we are back in your world, you can't mention what you saw in the other world. Ok? Or else we will be having some serious issues." He nodded.

"Any wish Aphmau- err... I mean M'lady- has that I can do I will follow."

I laughed and said, "Get to bed. I'll ask Laurance to watch the village for the rest of the night." I did that, then I acted like I was going to bed... again.

Garroth's POV

I don't trust that Lady Aphmau will be staying tonight, and I plan to watch her for the rest of the night until it is the time when she normally comes to talk to Laurance and I.

Aphmau's POV

I think everyone in the village was sleeping, with the exception of Laurance. I looked out my window to see Laurance looking away from my house, so I quickly ran out. I went to the gates and wriggled through them, which I knew nobody else could do that without making lots of noise, unless they were Kawaii~chan, Katelyn, or Zoey. They were the only few I feared of following me, so I always make sure that they are fast asleep before leaving. I ran into the forest until I couldn't see Phoenix Drop anymore. I stopped at a maze of trees and opened another portal to a different world.

Garroth's POV

I am so glad I took off my armor before I decided to follow Aphmau. She wormed her way through the gate, and I had to do the same, but my landing was more like an iron sword hitting the ground than Lady Aphmau's delicate feather fall. Anyways, I ran after her and she was in this heavy forest area with so many trees it looked like a maze that you could get stuck in and never find the way out. She opened a portal. Going to that other world again? She jumped in and I jumped in after her.

A/N-  If you want to join my club (what should I call it), then just get my attention and I will ask you what you want to be!  A meif'wa, kitten, kitty, cat, puppy, or something else!  Just catch my attention, and you get to be part of it!  Have a nice day!  I luv you guys!  Buh bye my kitties (and potential puppy)! ^_^