Chapter 1

He left me:
Caroline POV:

I woke up in his arms wrapped around my waist. The sun shining trough the window. The last couple month has been the best. There hasn't been any vampire in Mystic Falls that has wanted to kill us. But I have a feeling that something is going to happen soon. I just have that feeling.

I sat up on the edge of my bed for a couple minutes before I went into my bathroom, so that I could take a shower. I let the hot water stream down my body. It felt so good. After I was done with the shower, I walked into my room. I saw him ready to leave.

-Hey baby, where are you going? I asked. He never use to leave without saying anything.

-Caroline, I need to leave. I have to do this. He said without looking at me.

-Do what? I asked. I was scared about what he was going to say next.

-I've business to do. Outside this city.

-So you are just going to leave me? I asked harsh. But I just really wanted to cry. He can't leave me. Right?

-I've to. I will return later. Not tonight or tomorrow. I will be gone as long as I need to.

-If you walk out on me now we are done. I mean it! Then we are done.

-I'm sorry Caroline. He said without looking at me.

-TYLER LOCKWOOD, COME BACK HERE! I yelled, but he was already gone. I fell down on the ground and I could feel tears on my cheeks.