Chapter 18

The awkwars conversation:
Elijah POV:

I didn't know what was going on here. Rebekah told us that someone would come and that we wouldn't name Hayley's name. So if I'm right, Caroline was the surprise and Hayley is just here to destroy things. I dragged Rebekah out to the kitchen to talk with her.

-What are Caroline doing here? I asked.

-Well, I meet her earlier today and asked if she wanted to come over for dinner. That's why she is here. And I have no idea what that little werewolf slut is doing here. She's going on my nerves. By the way, did Kol tell Hayley to come here just to mess with us? Rebekah said.

-I don't know. But let's go back before something bad happens. I said. When we walked back into the living room, I could see that Klaus was still a little shocked.

-Can someone please tell me what's going on? Caroline asked.

-I thought that they had told you. You know when- Hayley started but I dragged her out off the room before she could say anything more.

Klaus POV:
Well this is not going to be good. And it's kinda awkward I thought. It doesn't really help by me just standing there and not saying anything. Elijah went out to the kitchen with Hayley and Rebekah decided to go up to her room meanwhile me and Caroline should talk. I look at Kol with a death glare that says that he should go out from the living room right now. And so did he. Before Kol turned around the corner off the living room he let out a little laugh. Caroline looked really confused. I still didn't say anything, so Caroline decide that she would be the first one to talk.

-Can you please tell me why everyone in this house are acting so weird? She said a little annoyed. I can understand her. If you only knew I thought. But I need to tell her now.

-Hayley is pregnant. I said not looking at Caroline.

-Okay? And what are she doing here then? It's not like you or your brothers are the father. By the way, I thought that you guys hated that werewolf slut. Caroline said even more annoyed now. Well, here comes the hard part.

-Sorry love, but I'm the father off Hayley's child. I said. She just looked at me and started to laugh. I love her laugh, I thought for my self and smiled.

-You the father? A vampire can't reproduce. That's impossible. She said. But she has stoped laughing when she saw that I was dead serious.

-Think about it love. I'm a hybrid and she is a werewolf. I said seriously. After I said that she puzzled together the peices and relized that I was telling the truth.

-You peace of.....gosh I hate you! She yelled at me, slapped me in the face and vamp-speed up to Rebekah's room. Well, it went better than I hoped.