Chapter 5

Elena is gone?
Stefan POV:

I've to save Elena. By giving back the coffins to Klaus. Of course I know that it's not the best feeling to know that your family is gone because of someone else. But I need to give back revenge to Klaus, because of all kind of terrible stuff he has done. And even how much I want to keep Klaus hurt like this. I can't do it anymore because of Elena. If I knew that she would come between this, I would have done it in another way.

Anyways, me and Klaus had talked for a while about a deal. I'll give back his coffins tomorrow night and he will give me Elena back. Well, that was our deal before he just took her and disappeared. So it's kinda my fault that Elena is gone now. I think. I was interrupted by Damon. Why is it always Damon who's interrups everybody?

-WHAT EXACTLY DID YOU AND CAROLINE DO? Damon yelled. And after him came Jeremy, Bonnie and Matt.

-I was making a deal with Klaus and he kinda took Elena.

-He kinda took my sister? Jeremy yelled at me.

-Caroline called me and got me back here and when she was by myside at Caroline's house. After that Klaus came. Maybe they had some sort of deal. I don't know. I don't even know what he is doing here.

-It's your fault Stefan. If you wouldn't taken some stuff from Klaus he wouldn't want revenge on you. And by revenge I mean Elena. He took Elena! Damon yelled

-Wait what? Jeremy said confused.

-Well, you see Jeremy, Stefan here took something from Klaus for revenge for everything he has done. And now Klaus wants revenge on Stefan for stealing. Damon explained.

-What did you actually take? Matt asked.

-Three coffins that belongs to Klaus. I answered Matt's question.

-What does he need three coffins for? Bonnie asked now.

-Well, those coffins belongs to Klaus. And in those coffins are Rebekah, Elijah and even Kol. I answered to Bonnie's question.

-You did what? Bonnie said shocked.

-I did it for revenge. Okay? No one here seems to understand that. And I know that Klaus took Elena. And that might have been my fault. I should have protect her better. I said.

-Protect her better? You didn't even made a move to protect her! You just care about getting revenge on Klaus. Elena is my sister and the only family I got left. It's your fault is something happens to her! Jeremy yelled. Bonnie tried her best to calm Jeremy down. I didn't care about what Jeremy said.