Chapter 11

I didn't expect you to help him:
Klaus POV:

I was so grateful for Caroline helping me to get my family back. I feel bad for not thanking her for helping me. But it's so hard to say good bye to Caroline. So I just flew back to New Orleans.

I walked inside my mansion. It was so quiet and lonely. Elijah had told me before I left that he would come home in a week or two. And Rebekah was going to come home when she was done with "some bussiness". Before that she should meet someone along with Elijah. And I didn't really care where Kol was going.

I decided to go to a bar this evening. Just to forgett everything for a while. When I sat in the bar, I got a text.

It stood: We need to talk. I'm serious. It's really importent! /Hayley

Caroline POV:
I drove back to my house. I walked inside and into the kitchen. I sat down on a chair after taking a bloodbag from the fridge. I looked at my phone meanwhile I drank some blood. I had got a text from Katherine, one from Elena and another from Rebekah.

Katherine's sms: You own me something. I'll text you when I want something in return.

Elena's sms: Thank you for everything.

Rebekah's sms: I can't belive that I'm actually saying this to you, but thank you for helping Nik and us. I'm grateful.

After texting them back I got a text from Stefan. Wonder what it says? I smirked for myself.

Stefan's sms: YOU HELPED KLAUS GETTING HIS COFFINS AND FAMILY BACK!? YOU ARE UNBELIVEBLE CAROLINE! I THOUGHT THAT I COULD TRUST YOU! I thought that we were friends!

I didn't even bother myself to answer Stefan's sms. What he did wasn't right. To take someones family isn't okay. I would go behind Stefan's back again if he did the same thing again just for revenge. I thought about sending a text to Klaus. But what would I say? So I decided not to. I took a deep breath and thought about that all off this is over, and that I could go back to my normal life again. But I have a feeling that this is not over. So not over.

I woke up the next morning and the first thing that came up on my mind was Klaus. Ugh, why? I tried not to think about him so I took a shower instand to get my mind on something else. When I was done I went down to the kitchen for some bloodbags. A few minutes later someone was knocking on my door. Ugh, who is it now? I didn't feel like having company right now.

I opened the door and there stood Rebekah and Elijah. I thought, WFT?

-Hello, Elijah and Rebekah. I said

-Caroline. Rebekah said.

-So why are you here? I thought that you two would fly home. I said.

-We are going to New Orleans one two hours. We just wanted to thank you face to face. If it weren't for you, many people would probably been killed. Elijah said and Rebekah just rolled her eyes. I have a feeling about Elijah forced Rebekah to come with him.

-Anyways we are going - Elijah didn't finish the sentence before someone called him. Elijah was quiet for a while. When he was finish he faced Rebekah and said

-We gotta go now! He said and vamp-speed away with Rebekah.