Chapter 19

Forget Everything for one night:
Rebekah POV:

I heard the whole conversation between my brother and Caroline. I thought that it was a little funny when she just laughed about it. But when she relized that my brother was telling her the truth she got devastating. I feel sorry for Caroline, she was leaving all the drama back in Mystic Falls, and when she came here, there waited a lot more drama. My door opened and in came an angry Caroline. But right after she closed the door here face turned into sadness and her tears were running down her cheeks. I embraced Caroline into a hug.

-I'm so sorry Caroline. I didn't know that the little wolf slut was coming. I told them not to talk about her this evening, so that we could have a good time. I said soft.

-It's okay. Neither off you guys know. I just want to rip her heart out. Caroline said and laugh a little.

-I would pay to see that. I said and we both started to laugh.

-I know that we aren't 'best friends', but I really missed you Rebekah. Caroline said and smiled.

-Yeah, I missed you to Caroline.

-I've got the best idea, to forget all this just for tonight. We are going to the bar and get really drunk. And it would help if I could get some real fresh human blood.

-I've loved that. I said and we headed out from the mansion.