Chapter 39

The names:
Klaus POV:

Everything finally felt so good. Everything was fine between me and Caroline. And I knew and have promised myself that I won't let Caroline out off my sight. Nothing like this will evey happen again. Caroline whispered at me "If you have thought about any names, tell them. I would love whatever name you choose for your children.

-So what are you two smiling at? Rebekah asked.

-Daddy and mommy want some privatcy with Hope and Henrik. I said and Caroline giggled. I can't belive that I called me and Caroline for 'mommy and daddy'. That felt so unreal. But I know it's real and I don't want to change anything. They all looked at us in shock. They probably didn't expect me to say that.

-Caroline, what have you done to my brother? Kol asked.

-Who picked the names? They are really beautiful. Rebekah said. And I smiled.

-Klaus did. I said and smiled. Me and Caroline took Hope and Henrik and walked with them up the nursery room. I've never been in this room. I never had time. Because I spened the most days in my room there Caroline was. Rebekah, Bonnie and Katherine did this room. I can see two cribs. They most have been prepered if there were going to be twince.

-I love this! Caroline said happily. We laid Hope and Henrik in there cribs and I looked at Caroline.

-Love, I just want to thank you for opening my eyes and relize what's importent in life. If it weren't for you love, I wouldn't be the one I am today. I'm really happy to have you in my life. So thank you again. I said. I looked into Caroline's eyes and I could see tears.

-What's wrong love? I got worried.

-Nothing. it's happy tears. I'm also really happy to have to have you in my life. Even if I don't know what we are. Caroline said the two last sentence kinda quiet and she smiled.