Chapter 12

They are angry at me:
Stefan POV:

I was so mad at Caroline. How could she give back Klaus family? We all was gathered in my house, except Caroline. I really need to know what's actually going on. And if Klaus had compelled Caroline to give back his family I will kill him. Even if I know that he can't get kill. But I'm pretty sure that he didn't compell her. Because everybody can see that Klaus has a thing for our Caroline. I was the one that spoke up first.

-So can anyone tell me what Caroline is up to? I said harsh, because I'm really angry at the moment. Jeremy told me the whole story, everybody known about this except me. That made me even more angry. Gosh, I hate this! Damon told me about Caroline snap his neck. Witch I didn't find funny at the moment. If I hadn't been so upset right now I had probably laugh and been proud of her.

-Why did she do it? I said harsh.

-Because you wanted revenge on Klaus and that would just make all us other in danger. Special for Elena. That's why Katherine helped Caroline. And I don't blame her. Bonnie said.

-I think that she was really brave to do all this by herself. Matt said.

-And why did Katherine helped Caroline? I asked

-We don't know. Katherine probably wants something in return. But I think that Caroline is aware of that. And as Matt said, I think that she was really brave. It could have end badly for Caroline. Jeremy said.