Chapter 32

We can wake her up:
Klaus POV:

I can't belive what is going on right now. Me and Caroline had finally fixed out bond and were moving foward. And I was so happy. And now Hayley and Marcel is working with each other. I seriously don't know what I'm suppose to do. My love off my whole life is just laying on the bed, and never going to wake up. At least that was what Hayley told Elijah and Bonnie. This is just to much. I felt like I needed to find every single one that has been into this plan and kill them.

[Five days later]
Five days has gone sence Caroline was put into a coma. It feels like ages. Elijah talked to me and we decided to keep Hayley alive because she is still carrying my child. After that child is born, we might kill her. Elijah doesn't care about Hayley the way he did before everything.

Katherine Pierce came here to help us save Caroline. And I know that my brother Elijah has a thing for her and he's fancing her pretty much. I can tell that in the way he is looking at her. Elena wanted to come and help but Stefan and Damon didn't. And of course she wanted to stay because the didn't followed her here to help save Caroline.

I have never left Caroline's side except when we needed a family meeting to discuss things. After those discusstion I always went back to Caroline. It's so hard to belive that she's not waking up. Rebekah came and told me that it we were going to have a meeting because Bonnie had something to tell us.

-This better go fast. I said and not looking at anyone.

-I have find two diffrent ways to save Caroline from the coma. Of course Hayley lied to all of us. The spell can break. But I can't do it. The only one who can break it is the witch that put the spell on Caroline. And if the witch is dead, there is no way that we can save Caroline. If someone kill the witch Caroline will forever be put into the coma. And the second way to save her is that we are giving Caroline the cure. Which means that she becomes human. The good thing is that spell will break and Caroline wakes up again. But the hard and very dangerous thing about it is that Caroline can die through the cure then. Because her body might not be able to fight both the spell, cure at the same time, which I said there that she might die. I'm sorry but that is the only ways. And to be honest, the best way is that the witch saves her and break the spell. And we just have to find the witch, break the bond between her and Marcel, then she can help us. Because as you already knows, Marcel has controll over the witches. Bonnie said and looked at me. Everyone was quiet and turned to look at me.

-It's up to you Niklaus. You decide what we should do. Elijah said.

-I agree with Bonnie. The safest way is throght the witch. Rebekah said.

-Okay, we do that. Bonnie, you will help them find the witch. Then Elijah and Rebekah will break the bond between the witch and Marcel so that hasn't the control over her. Bonnie gets the witch trust so that the witch can break the spell. And I'll stay with Caroline. I said.

-What about me? Kol asked.

-You and Katherine will be Rebekah and Elijah's back up and help them. Are everybody okay with this plan? I asked. They all nodded and I walked back to my room and sat down next to Caroline.