Chapter 9

The deal:
Klaus POV:

I meet Caroline outside The Grill. I think that I know what she is thinking about. She is probably arguing with herself is she will give me my coffins or not. We sat down and talked for a few minutes before I asked her about the really reason that we here.

-So love, are you going to tell me there my coffins are. And not to make it sound so creepy, do can you take me to my family. I said and smiled.

-Of course. But you have to promise not to hurt anyone here in Mystic Falls. Not the innocet once. Are we clear? She said. I feel like I won't have my family back if I don't promise her. And leave Mystic Falls.

-Fine, that's a deal. I said.

-And one more thing. You won't try anything to get to Elena. She is one of my best friends and I want her to stay alive. She said and smiled. I love her beautiful smile.

-Yeah, I can promise that. Something more? I said and smirked.

-Nah, let's go. She said and stood up to leave.

-Where are we going love? I asked.

-To a place where your dear family is. Like I said yesterday. Stefan told me there they are and it's the most obvious place.

Caroline jumped into her car and I sat down beside her in the passenger set. When she stoped the car I could see that we were at the Salvatore's mansion. Ugh, what are we doing here? I truly do not like these brothers. They are so annoying.

-Caroline love, what are we doing here? If I see Stefan I will break him. I said.

-They are not home. I texted Damon and told him there he could find Elena. So he and Jeremy are on there they to Elena. They have gone nuts. And Stefan is probably gone or something like that. I don't really care. Anyway, follow me.

-Okay, sure. I said. I really hope that this is not a trap.

We walked into the really big house. Caroline stoped in the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took a bloodbag. She drank half off it and offered me if I wanted some. Even if I wasn't here for any bloodbags I said yes. After two minutes Caroline walked out off the kitchen and down to the basement. She unlocked a door. And there did three coffins stand. I walked into the room in the basement when Caroline had unlocked the door. Both me and Caroline turned around when we heard the front door open and closed really hard. Caroline looked at me and said.

-I promise that I didn't know that someone was going to come home. Get them out and I will distract them. She said fast and just disappeard.