Chapter 2

He's back

Elena POV:

Me and Bonnie stood outside the school waiting for Caroline. But she never came. This isn't like her. She is always really early to school. We have even text and called her. But she doesn't pick up. I just hope that nothing bad has happen to her. There is just two minutes before class starts so me and Bonnie dicide to go to class now.

After a while, Caroline walks into class. She doesn't look so good. I look at her eyes. She has been crying. I excused myself and dragged Caroline out from the classroom with me. We walk into the girls bathroom.

-Caroline, you can talk to me. About anything. I said soft.

-Tyler left me. She said and started to cry.

-Look at me Caroline, take a deep breath. Breath in and out. And try to calm down.

-Okay. She said and looked up at me.

-Tell me everything.

-There is nothing much to say. When I came out from the bathroom this morning he was ready to leave. I asked why and he told me that was because off some bussiness. He didn't even tell me what "this bussiness" is. It makes me at the same time hurt and angry. I thought that he never would leave me like that.

-Well, if he just left you behind he isn't worth it. Do you know what I mean?

-But I love him! Caroline cried out. I embraced Caroline excatly when someone called me. I took up my phone. It was Damon. I let go from mine and Caroline's embrace. After listining to what Damon had to say, I got a little worried. Caroline looked at me confused.

-Klaus is back.