Chapter 27

Goodbye Blondie:
Hayley POV:

I have talked to Marcel. He is like a big brother to me. But he knows that he doesn't own me so he can't play around with me. Klaus and his siblings doesn't know that we are friends so I talked to him and we have finally a plan to get rid of Caroline forever.

When Caroline and Rebekah came home from their shopping day Marcel called Klaus and told that he needed help from him and his siblings, so Caroline was left behind in the mansion. Which is good. And Bonnie won't be here until an hour. And I called Tyler, yes we are friends. I never told him about my plan, I just told him that I needed him to call Caroline to make sure that Caroline are coming to the woods. Then when Caroline comes looking for Tyler, I'll get rid of Caroline. And the best thing is that no one has figured out my plan.

I waited behind a tree. I could see Caroline coming. She was calling for Tyler. I can't belive that she bought all of this. I speed up behind Caroline and bite her in the neck. She feel down to the ground looked up at me.

-Your bitch! She said harsh. I could hear the pain in her voice. She was dying now. Because a bite from a wolf can kill a vampire. I sat down on my knees beside Caroline and said.

-That's for trying to take Klaus from me. For trying to make my life a living hell. But guess, now you are lying here and dying. Unfortunately no one is here to help you. They are on a fake mission with Marcel. Good bye blondie. I said and walked away, letting Caroline laying there.