Chapter 30

It's dark magic:
Rebekah POV:

It has been two whole days sence Klaus saved Caroline. But she's still not awake. She's just laying in Klaus's bed. And Klaus is going insane, because he doesn't know what is going to happen to Caroline. But I'm mostly happy because she is alive. That we find her in time. If it weren't for the unborn child, I would already killed Hayley and record it so that I could show to Caroline when she wakes up. Bonnie is still here. She is always hanging out with Kol. I don't even know when they become so close. Klaus is always painting or sitting by Caroline's side in his room waiting for her to wake up. Elijah is looking after Klaus everytime he is going to do something stupid. And I'm always out shopping or do other stuff to take my mind off everything. And of course as we all decided, Hayley is in the basment chained up. We decided that we should give her food once a day just to keep the baby alive. I walked into Klaus room. She was all alone right now. So I sat down beside her and told her who we other was doing and that she needs to wake up.

When I walk out off the room I hear Bonnie screaming from the living room. Everybody is gathered around her. I ask Kol what's going on.

-I don't know. Sence Caroline came back she has feeling sick. But there is no sign off anything. Kol said.

-Someone is practice dark magic. Bonnie said between breath. She is breathing pretty hard.

-Klaus go and look after Caroline and see if something is happening to her. Elijah, go down to the basement and ask Hayley if she knows what's going on. Now! I said and Elijah vamp-speed to the basment and Klaus to his room. Me and Kol satyed with Bonnie until her pain was gone. After that, Bonnie went down to the basment there Elijah were with Hayley and I vamp-speeded to Klaus room there he was with Caroline.