Chapter 26

Breakfast conversations:
Caroline POV:

The next morning I woke up and went to take a shower. When I was done I picked a white top, blacks skinny jeans and boots. I decided that I should curl my hair a little and put on some simple make up. Everybody was gathered in the kitchen including Hayley. They all were eating breakfast.

-Good morning love. Did you got your beauty sleep? Klaus said and smiled.

-Good morning everybody. Yes, haven't slept so go in ages. What about you? I said and smiled back at Klaus. I felt like we needed to tease the other. That's why we talked like this infront off the other.

-What's up with you two? Kol asked. Everybody looked at us, waiting for an answer. Hayley looked at me. It looks like she want to kill me.

-Can't two people be friends? Is that so weird? I said and took out a bloodbag from the fridge and pour it up in a cup.

-Well, we are happy to see you to getting along now. Rebekah said.

-Well, never been better. And don't forgett Bonnie will be come here today.

-Bonnie Bennett, the witch? I never liked that girl. Hayley said.

-Yeah, and she's my friend so I would love if you leave now or shut up and act like you don't excist. Is that a deal? I said and smile. Hayley was quiet. So I said "I take that as a yes".

-Caroline, I thought that we might could go out and shop? Before Bonnie gets here. I want to have some girl time with you. Rebekah said.

-Are you kidding? Of course we will. Come on, lets go! I said happily and vamp-speed out off the house and Rebekah followed me.

We took the car and drove to the nearest mall. I'm so happy that Bonnie are coming but I want some alone girl time with Rebekah first. We walked into many stores and tried diffrents styles. Before we walked home we decide that we should go to the bar and take a drink or two.