Chapter 33

Going behind Klaus's back:
Elijah POV:

Four month has gone and we still haven't broken Caroline's coma. Katherine found the cure that can make us vampire humans again. But Klaus doesn't want to give it to Caroline because she can die in the progress. He is always out and hunting the witch that put the curse on Caroline. He has shot us all out. We still got Hayley in the basment. We are taking care off her still. She is her seven month pregnancy. So there is only three month left. Sometimes we Hayley askes how she is. But we all know that she doesn't care. Rebekah always tries to argue with Klaus about giving Caroline the cure because she wants her back. Sometimes he gets to angry and snaps her neck. I feel sorry for her.

I was sitting in my room when someone knocked on the door.

-Come in! I said. Rebekah and Katherine came in.

-Elijah we need to talk about Caroline. Rebekah said.

-Yeah? What's going on? Is something wrong? I asked. I got worried. There were a long time sence the talked about her. Even if Caroline is still here. She is still laying in Klaus bed.

-We need to wake her up. I mean that we should give her the cure. We all know that it can work without Caroline dying. It's worth a shot. I know that it was a time that I wanted it before all this. And I'm really glad that we didn't find it then. Now we can use it on Caroline. And everything will go back to normal. Rebekah said. I was quiet for a while and the just looked at me.

-What about Niklaus? I asked.

-We will make sure that he isn't here when we give it to her. Bonnie will be here and help us if something goes wrong. And if something goes wrong, we turn her into a vampire again. Katherine said. I could really see that they wanted to do this.

-Fine, we will do it. Tonight. Katherine, you and Kol will make sure that Niklaus leaves the house tonigt. We will stop us if he finds out. Rebekah, me and Bonnie will make sure that Caroline gets the cure. And if something goes terrible wrong, Rebekah turn Caroline into a vampire. If I do it, Niklaus will dagger me. He won't dagger you Rebekah. I'm sure off that. Because we all know that Niklaus would hate if some guy did it. And I trust you with this. Bonnie you will make sure that- I didn't have time to finish the sentence before we heard a scream from the basment. We all ran down and saw Hayley in alot off pain.