Chapter 13

Stefan is being a jackass:

Caroline POV:
I was home at the Salvatore's boarding house. But they hadn't seen me come in. I heard that they talked about me and I really wanted to hear what they had to say. So I stayed in the other room and listened to what they said. Listening to what Matt, Jeremy and Bonnie said made me really happy. But I got mad at Stefan for all he said. And it didn't made me happier for Damon joking about when I snapped his neck. And I haven't heard Elena spoken up yet. I heard Stefan's voice again.

-I think what Caroline did was wrong. She should have talked to me first, about premission to give back Klaus's coffins. She probably just want to help Klaus to get his trust. Stefan said. I could hear that he was really annoyed. Oh, he really pissed me off.

-Come on Stefan. You don't mean that. Jeremy said.

-Whatever, I don't care about Caroline if she is going behind my back. Who knows how many times she has done it. Stefan said harsh.

-Shut up Stefan! You know that she did it to protect us. Damon said really harsh.

-Yeah? She could at least tell us.

-She did! I actually agreed to this plan. So stop being a such idiot. I don't like this side of you Stefan. Elena said. Well, I have had enough off this. So I walked into the living room, and spoke up.

-I've never gone behind your back before Stefan! And if you truly think this is because I want Klaus trust, then your wrong. I earned his trust ages ago. I said really harsh, loud and angrily.

-Go and run back to your little original vampire friend. Stefan said!

-Oh, you will regret that you said that! Our friendship is so over! I yelled and vamp-speed to him. When I stood close enough I snapped his neck.

-Someone has woken up on the wrong side. Damon said.

-No! I just don't like people talking about me like that. I said and walked out of the house. I really thought that Stefan was my friend.

I got a text from Katherine.

Katherine's sms: I know what I want in return.

Me: What do you want?

Katherine: I want Stefan

Me: Gladly. He is all yours. He's laying in the living room in his boarding house. I snapped his neck.

Katherine: Why?

Me: Ask him. He's not in the mood for chit chat

Katherine: Okay? I'll be there in one hour.

I didn't care to answer her textes anymore. I thought about Klaus. And I thought about Stefan. Ugh, I don't know why but it just hit me. I like Klaus. I don't really know why I always start to think about Klaus these days. It kinda makes me insane.

I got an idea. A really weird and insane idea. Well, here goes nothing. I thought.

A/N: Who knows what Caroline is going to do. I can promise that it will be some Klaroline scenes really really soon. I hope that you enjoy the story so far.