Introduction

"Hey (y/n), Christmas is coming, wanna buy Christmas decorations?" Mike said coming downstairs from the stairs. You looked at him and nodded "sure! Let's go, but I need to change" you said "well hurry before that snow blocks the drive way" Mike chuckled. You smiled and ran upstairs to get into your clothes. Suddenly, Mike slapped your a$$ and smirked. You did a 'Yelp' and you ran a little faster upstairs.

A few minutes later, you ran back downstairs and saw Mike was already waiting for you in the car. You opened the front door and went outside and locked it. Once you locked it, you got in the passenger seat in the car, and put on your seat belt, and made a 'click' sound. "Ready?" Mike said "r-ready" you said back stuttering. Mike started the engine and drove to a shop where they can get the Christmas decorations.

You felt something was touching your legs. You looked to see a hand on your jeans. It was Mike, he was touching your legs. You blushed really hard and you just stood there letting him touch you, hoping he will stop. Once you got to the store, mike parked in front of the building and you guys got out. You went in the building and saw a lot of decorations for Christmas. And it's only November!

Mike suddenly saw something that caught his eye, and ran to the isle. You wondered where he was going so you followed behind but you just walked. Once you got the isle where Mike was, he was holding a misle toe in his hands, smirking at the look. You gulped and walked over to him "um, Mike?" You said. Mike turned around chuckling nervously

"Oh um, this can be for our decorations! Let's find more, come on" then he put his arm around your shoulder. You nodded "a-alright.."