Chapter 16

You guys came to the hospital after a day later. Mike helps you lead to a room where the nurse told both of you guys to wait. He sets you down on the bed gently. You thanked Mike.

Your leg looked really bad. It wasn't in the right place and it was twisted. Mike kissed you in the head "it's ok y/n, don't worry, I'm here..." You smiled at him "thanks Mike"

He smiled and he sat on the chair beside the bed. You guys wait patiently until finally the doctor came. The doctor wasn't showing that much skin though.

You guys weren't sure if it was a girl or boy but you guys didn't care who it was. The doctor looked both at you guys "hello. What seems to be the problem?" Mike pointed at your leg.

"My girlfriends leg is twisted and sprained, can you do something about it?" The doctor scratch there chin and nodded "yes sir. I can do something about that. But, I need to do it alone with her"

Mike nodded and looked at you. He holds your hands "ok baby. I'm gonna go out and wait. Don't worry." You nodded and Mike smiled and kissed you in the cheek. He goes out and closes the door.

You looked the doctor and the doctor chuckled. You raised a brow "w-what's so funny doc?" The doctor smirked "that foolish Mike. He didn't have to leave you here my love~"

You scooted back to the end of the bed "w-what do you mean..?! And h-how did you know is name?!" The doctor removed his mask.

Guess who's back. Vincent.

Your eyes widen "h-hey! It's you Vincent! Why the fuck you h-have to dress up as a d-doctor..?!" Vincent licked his lips and raised your chin.

"Because beautiful face, I wanted you so badly. I escaped jail to find you. When I heard about your ankle, I decide to dress up as a doctor..~"

You whimpered "b-but how did you know that m-Mike and I were coming h-here..?" Vincent pinned you in the bed "I'm not telling you how sweetie pie~"

You tried getting out Vincent grip, but too strong. You sobbed "your even worse then Mike! Not that much of a pervert but sweet and kind! Your just a bitchy ass grape!"

(Lol bitchy ass grape XDXD)

Vincent growled at you "do you want your ankle to be healed or not..?" You bit your lip wanted this nightmare to stop. Mike burst in the room.

"I'm hearing yelling is everything alright--OH MY GOD ITS YOU AGAIN!" Mike clenches his fists. You smiled at him "Mike!" Vincent snarled "I told you to wait--"

Mike cut him off by punching him in the face. Vincent fell on the cold floor. He rubbed the face where Mike punched him. Vincent looked up at pissed Mike.

One of the nurses heard ruckus and came in the room "what the heck is happening? Doctor?!" Mike looked at the nurses "this asshole escaped jail and pretend to be a doctor!"

The nurse looked at Mike and then at Vincent. She nodded at Mike "I'll call the police" the other patients wanted to see what's happening so they peeked out of the door and looked at you guys.

The nurse called the police right away and the police came. The police cuffed and captured Vincent once again. The police thank Mike "thank you sir for finding this criminal"

Mike saluted "no problem sir" Vincent grunted and the police took him to the police car. The nurse looked at you guys "I'll get you guys another doctor to help you guys. Okey?" You both nodded.

The nurse exits the room.

----

"Fuck. That hurt" you said in crutches, when Mike tried to opened the door. He lead you inside the house and you sat down on the couch, with your cast on your ankle.

"They tried to put my leg in the right place." Mike rolled his eyes and chuckled "I was there y/n, you were crying as fuck. Your face was red" you blushed and crossed your arms "shuddup"

Mike smiled and sat down with you. He puts a arm around you and brings you close. You smiled and cuddled next to him feeling safe and comfortable.

Mike puts your crutches on the side and kisses you forehead and he asks a question

"Wanna have sex?"

"No"

----