Chapter 24 (End)

It was a bit hot today. You guys had your fan on and tried to cool yourselves off. Mike goes to the kitchen and grabs three cold water bottles from the fridge.

He came back and gives you and D/n some. You opened it up and drank your water bottle. You closed it back and put it down "thanks Mike" Mike nods as he was drinking his water bottle.

D/n open hers and drank some also. She puts the cap back on and sighs "itsssss soooo hot..." You nodded "y-yeah...it's hot here" Mike tried to think what will cool you guys off.

Then a lightbulb flick in his head "Oh! I have an idea!" You both looked at Mike "we should go to the beach!" You both smiled "that's a great idea dad!" D/n said "yeah! C'mon guys, let's pack our stuff!"

You guys all went to pack your things to the beach. After 30 minutes later, you guys met up outside already in your guys swimming suits.

Mike looked at you with your bikini on. He smirked "wow babe, got that body going eh~?" You giggled and nudge him "not in front of the kid Mike" you whispered. Mike chuckled "alright, alright..."

D/n jumped up and down "yay! We're going to the beach, we're going to the beach!" She said all sing-y song. You both laughed and put the stuff in the trunk.

You guys went in the car "alright guys! Buckle your seat belts! Here we come beach!" Mike said, turning on the car.

----

You guys parked and went outside of the car "whoo! Look at this beach!" You said. D/n smiled "c'mon guys! Let's go!" Mike chuckled "hold on there kiddo, you need to put sunblock first..."

He took out the sunblock and gives it to you. You opened it and puts some on D/n. After putting her some sunblock, you and Mike put sunblock on each other too.

"Alright! Let's go!" Mike said. D/n giggled as Mike carries her behind his back. You all three go down there as you touch the warm sand.

Mike runs over to the water as you set up the umbrella under the shade. Mike puts D/n down as she giggles "ohh! The water is cold!" Mike chuckles and splashes water at her.

It was the same beach where you and Mike played in when Vincent was watching you guys.

D/n giggles and slashes water at Mike back "ayyyy!!! The waters cold!!" D/n laughed "I told you daddy!" You watch them play as you giggled a bit.

While they were playing, you saw two couples coming down the beach. Your eyes widen as you noticed it was Vincent and doll. Doll was...pregnant?

You covered your mouth "oh shit...." Vincent was helping doll getting down the beach, since she has a big stomach. Vincent glanced at you as you tried to look away quickly.

You took out sunglasses and a hat from the bag. You put it on and pretend to read a book or something. At the corner of your eye, you see Vincent and doll walking past by you.

Vincent glance at you once again as you continue to pretend that your reading a book. Vincent frowns a bit and looks for a spot to sit in. Vincent and doll found a spot.

He took out the umbrella from the bag and placed in there. Doll sits down slowly on the sand with the baby "whoo! Look Isaac! We're at the beach!" Doll says to the baby.

"Isaac?" You quietly said. Vincent smiles and sits down with doll. He rubs dolls stomach "Don't worry Isaac, when we come back to the beach, that's the time when your gonna be out of your moms stomach and play in the water!"

Doll giggles. You looked back at Mike whos still playing with D/n. Your surprised Vincent and doll didn't see Mike and her yet, out on the water playing.

Doll looked at you and you quickly looked back at the book. Doll raised a brow "She looks familiar. Do I know her..?" Vincent looks at you too "yes...yes you do..."

You sweat a bit when Vincent said that. You think to yourself  'oh shit oh shit, Vincent remembers me...' Doll shook her head "well...that was years ago. I have bad memory anyways..."

Mike and D/n went out of the water and ran up to you "Phew! D/n splash me too much..." D/n laughed "daddy got splashed! Daddy got splashed!" You and Mike laughed a bit.

Mike looks at Vincent and doll "oh shit! It's doll! And....Vincent?" You sighed "I eavesdropped on them and doll said she doesn't remember me, but Vincent does..."

Mike looked at doll "what the fuck?! She's pregnant with Vincent?!" You nodded "yeah...they're having a boy...I think...they named their baby Isaac.."

Vincent glanced at you guys and his eyes widen "I knew it! It was y/n! She's with Mike!" Doll looked at them. She smiled "hey guys!" She waved. You and Mike exchanged looks.

"She's...happy to see us..?" Mike slowly said. Vincent looked at doll "doll! Y/n was your victim!" Doll nodded "it's ok! I forgive them!" You and Mike made a face.

Doll tries to get up and walks over to you guys "long time no see eh?" Mike looked at doll "so...now your happy that me and y/n are together?" Doll smiled "why not? I got Vincent now! We got married a year ago!"

You tried to smiled "t-that's great! Congrats!" Vincent ran up to you guys. Doll looked at d/n "aw! Who is this little girl? She's so cute!" D/n hid behind Mike, feeling a bit shy.

Mike smiled "that's D/n! She's seven!" Doll smiled at d/n "well d/n! My name is doll. Me and your parents are related!" She rubbed her stomach

"This is Isaac D/n! You and him might play with each other some day when he comes out of my stomach..." D/n smiles and looks at dolls stomach "Hi Isaac!"

You all laughed "well..." You started "...you guys hungry? We brought food!" Doll and Vincent smiled "sure!" They both said. All of you guys gathered around.

You guys hung out until it was sunset.

(Yay! It's the end of the book! Thank you guys so much for reading! Thanks so much for the votes. My book isn't that good. It's awful. But your choice. Sorry if I had to end it! It has to be the way it is! I need to start on my new books that are coming up! I love all my readers who supports me. That makes me want to write more! See you guys on my other books~! :33 ~Galaxy)

Finished book: 6/20/16