Chapter 13

(WARINING: this will fucking make you run up to Jesus and tell him to put holy water in your eyes. Because...This is gonna be really detailed~Galaxy)

Mike fixed your body, that was burned into a heart shaped. He recovered himself also. It still burned but it goes away little by little. Right now you and Mike were watching 'Magic Mike'

(My fucking god why XD)

You watch 'Mike' and his crew striping in the TV. You blushed a little and giggled. Mikes arms were around you and chuckled. After watching that, Mike turned off the Tv.

You looked at him "hey? What gives?" Mike smirked and stood in front of the TV "I don't think this 'magic mike' isn't good enough. How about seeing a real one...~?"

You were confused a little "what do you mean Mike..?" "I mean...if I can give YOU a magic mike of my own~?" You blushed "oh really? Uh..." Mike smirked "c'mon y/n, I know you want it~"

You giggled "ok ok...give me the BEST magic mike that performed in my whole life..." Mike winked "I'll try the best I can~!" You smiled and Mike went upstairs to change.

-Lelele 1 minute later hehehe~-

You sat on the couch still waiting for Mike and finally he came downstairs. Mike was not wearing any shirt but only pants and a bow tie. You blushed and looked at him.

"Damn Mike. You look hot then the other Mike in the tv...~" Mike smirked "why thank you y/n~" Mike went to turn off the lights. Suddenly it becomes dark.

Then a spotlight turned on. It shined on Mike and you clapped. Since you were the only audience. He had a chair and he said "who will volunteer to come up~?"

You shook your head and giggled "I will~" Mike smirked "come up here then. Beautiful lady~" you blushed and went up to Mike and sat on the chair.

(This is gonna be something that I saw in YouTube. I regretted it...So fucking much. This is for you readers)

Then music plays in the background, Room 112, and Mike started dancing. He walked around you slowly at first. He goes with the music. He starts to spread your legs.

You bit your lip, blushing. He starts to stand on the chair in the middle on your legs. He puts it crotch in your face. You blushed hard "damn Mike..." You whispered.

He then jumps down. He does a back flip and he puts his rear end in your face. Your eyes widen as Mike twerks in your face. You laughed a little bit.

He sits on you and he spreads his legs in your face, and pretends that your fucking him. The song and lights changes. The song changed to, 'F*ck you all the time'.

Now Mike starts to lay you down with the chair. He crawls to your face and then he puts his crotch on your face again and carried your up, with your butt on his face, upside down.

He then carries you back up and he carries your around. He puts you down and faces your back to him. He makes you bend down to the floor. You laughed and Mike pretends to fuck you.

He does that for a few seconds and brings you up. He lays you on the floor again, as the song changes to 'Cookie' including the light affects. Preforming the last sene.

He sits on top of you and takes off his pants and boxers. He rips off your jeans and panties, and slid his dick into you. You moaned and he smirks.

"Get ready~" he lifts your left leg to his shoulder. He then starts to thrust into you slowly. You blushed hard and Mike starts to moan your name. He starts to go faster after a few minutes of slow paste.

He lifts both of your legs and he drools a bit "g-gah~ fuck..~" you looked at him with half-lidded eyes. You bite your finger and drooled also "m-Mike...a-a-ah..~!"

He smirks and he switched positions. He turns you around and he inserts you. You moaned in pleasure "oh m-Mike! T-take me now~~!" He nods "alright! Here's the big finish~!"

He thrust into you fast and you grip the chair that is in front of you "a-ah~! S-so good~!" Mike moans "I-if you wanna see t-he...a-ah~! Big finish. S-s-say my name~!"

you moaned "MIKE~!" He then cum into you and then you. You both pant and Mike pulls out of you "argh...~" cum got into your both guys faces. Mike licked it out of your face like a dog.

"Mmm~" you giggled "w-wow Mike...that was the BEST performance. You really did..~" Mike smirked "of course~" you got up and get your pants and panties.

"I'm going to clean myself now" Mike nodded "you go ahead babe..." You smiled and went upstairs to change. Mike sighed and put back his shirt.

He lays in the couch and takes a quick nap.

(DONE. Omfg I need holy water now, after seeing that video I saw in YouTube -shutters-)