Chapter 17

"Your leg will heal only for a week and after that week later, they will take off the cast by Monday" Mike said. You nodded and continued to watch T.V.

There's nothing you can do really, you just need to rest all day. It was boring for you already. You didn't get to finish your excise routine. You sighed as Mike puts a arm around you.

You blushed and looked at Mike. He smiled at you "how's your leg y/n?" You sighed "still hurts. Fuck..." He hugs you "it's ok. It will get better soon babe.." You smiled and hug him back.

It was kinda hot today, so Mike went to the kitchen to get popsicles. You were wearing a black tank top but wearing no shorts or anything. Only panties.

Mike got out of the kitchen and you see two Popsicles on his hands. He gives one to you. You thank him "thanks Mike. Your the best" he winked "anytime for my little princess~"

You opened the wrapper and start to lick Popsicle. He watches you sucking and licking while watching. He starts to think of you sucking on his dick. He blushes hard and just try to forget about it.

He opens his and starts to suck it. You start to hear a lot of sucking and slurping. You turn your head to see Mike. He smirked and you blushed lightly "oh my god Mike" you giggled.

He chuckles and he continues to eat his Popsicle. After you guys were done, you both threw your wrapper and sticks away. You guys sat back down.

Mike heard groaning. He looks at you. Your hand was on your head. His eyes widen and he shook you gently "y/n! Y/n! Are you okey?! Is there something wrong?!" It was now silent. Just heavy breathing.

Suddenly he heard a chuckle from you "um... Y-y/n?!" You looked at him. Your eyes were dark. He gasp "YOU AGAIN!" You smirked "hello again Mike. I said I was coming back. But this time, I'm possessing your girlfriend. She's such a pipsqueak.."

You stood up and with your cast on your ankle. He looked at you "HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! CAN YOU EVEN FEEL THAT PAIN?!" You shook your head "that's her body. But I'm feeling no pain when I possess her.."

He gulped "j-just...j-JUST STOP POSSESSING US ALREADY! I-ITS FUCKING MESSED UP!" You pin him on the couch. You grabbed a pocket knife from the coffee table.

(Well who would leave a pocket knife on the table? *smirks* ok fine I did it..)

You cut a little bit of his cheek, as the scar bleeds open. Mike gasp and tears filled in his eyes "JUST F-FUCKING STOP! YOU SON OF A B-BITCH!" He covered the pain and tries not to cry.

You rip his shirt off and see bandages covered in his chest. You frowned "why the fuck did you cover the heart?" Mike looked at his chest and at you "I-IT FUCKING HURTS...!"

You growled and you cut bandages out. You see his heart was healing a little bit. You looked at him "no choice Mike. But.."-you sighed-" I have to do it all over again! You leave me no choice.."

You started to recut the heart as you traced. Mike screams in pain and you stopped halfway. You angrily stabbed both of hands together. That fucking hurt for Mike so much.

You went to grab a rope. You tied it around his wrist and you took the knife out. He started crying hard "what t-the fuck is wrong with you..." You grunted "you didn't like the heart! I have to do it again!"

You continued to cut the heart. He cried hot tears as you finished the traced heart "perfect!" He looks at his chest and sees a lot of blood, including his hands. He feels numb.