Beach Anniversary

You guys are the best. All of you said you loved the book. I guess you guys hate Mike more than the author. Oh, what have I done. I'm never making non stop lemon anymore. I'm gonna be patient with my other stories for now on. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the story

Or not-

You just woke up and didn't notice Mike was already up, until you walked into the living room, seeing him feeding your guys' second child.

(A/n: okay, so you guys had another baby. A boy by the way.. :P)

The baby boy coos, as Mike plays around with his tiny fingers "Who's your daddy? Who's your daddy? That's right! I am~" the young one continues to giggle and coo and Mike chuckles at his small noises.

You smiled at the little scene between Mike and your son, s/n. You walk up to them and held Mike's shoulder. It brought him attention and he looks up at you. He smiles "Hey y/n babe. Good morning." Your lips escape a small yawn

"good morning Mikey. And good morning to you s/n pumpkin." You quickly get yourself orange juice, and sat down across from Mike and S/n. Just another regular, normal day. Or you thought so...

It was a bit silent but then Mike suddenly says, "Y/n, do you remember what day it is?" You took a big gulp from your orange juice, and replied "uhem...no?" Mike stares at you weirdly "you don't remember? Well, won't you take a guess."

You groaned a little "Aww Mike. Okay...give me a hint." Mike continues to feed the baby "okay. When we first met. That's the only hint I can give you." You scratched your chin with wonder, thinking and repeating the words that Mike told you.

"When we first met...uh." Your eyes perk up and you hit the table with your fist. Mike gave you another weird glance at you "So? Do you know what day?" Your eyes started to fill up with tears. Mikes eyes had worry in them "Uh, are you okay-"

You cut him off by hugging him tightly. You sobbed "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MIKEY!" Mike chuckles lightly and hugs back "Happy anniversary, I have no idea why you're crying though." You pull away and peck him in the lips

"I'm just so happy, that it's our first anniversary ever. I'm also kinda upset that I forgot about it. I'm so sorry Mike." He cracks a smile and strokes your cheek "it's okay, I forgive you." He wipes a tear from your face and you grin happily.

Suddenly, D/n comes out from her, no awake from her sleep "Morning Dad and Mom. Also...S/n." You walked over to D/n and petted her hair "Hey sweetie. Guess what day it is?" She looks up at you with tired eyes and replies "Uh...Vincent's birthday?"

You lightly giggled "no silly, it's our Anniversary." She smiles "oh! Happy anniversary mom and dad." D/n walks up to Mike and hugs him. He chuckles and ruffles her hair "thanks kiddo." D/n looks up at Mike "What're you guys planning to do today?"

Mike smirks at you and carefully whispers something in D/n's ear. You cross your arms and raised a brow "Miiiiike?" D/n giggles and looks at you "It's a surprise mom, don't worry." You can't help but smile softly "alright alright." The baby coos and claps his hands together.

"Okay, before we get to the big 'surprise' you better eat kiddo." You said to D/n. She nods "okay! Can I have toast?" "Alright hon."

~•-~-~-•~

"You ready for our anniversary surprise, y/n?" You smiled and nodded "heck yeah." D/n giggles lightly and Mike smirks at her "Close your eyes, mom!" "Alright alright." As you slid your eyes close, D/n guides you as Mike holds S/n.

You hoped it was something sweet, something good, something big.

"Okay mom! You can open them now." You slowly open your eyes and guess what you saw. A beach party! You gasped in surprised and D/n, and Mike says "Happy Anniversary!" You saw a stage, and the scatter of tables with chairs on the sand.

"Aw guys. I don't know what to say... this is beautiful." As you admired the decor, Vincent and Doll walks up to you and smiles "Happy Anniversary!" "Aw! You guys. All of you are too nice to set this up..."

(Fact: did you know Purple guy's actual name is William Afton? I'm still calling him Vincent though XD)

As you guys celebrate each other's anniversary, you greeted Mikes friends again. And you saw D/n's friends also. This was a big day for you.

Ahem, not to mention back at Mikes birthday--

Anyways, as you two had fun, played activities, ate, talked a lot, it was time to end the party with a song. You were sitting at a table, with Jeremy. The shy boy with a brunette hair. His bangs are covering half of his face, which you think it's very adorable.

You tried to start a conversation with Jeremy, but he always end up with a small squeak. It's quite stupid but you think it's very cute "yeah know Jeremy, I always wonder how you two met. You seem like brothers." Jeremy gives a nervous chuckle

"E-e-everybody thinks we're brothers. B-but we're n-not sadly. I-I met Mike in a p-pizzeria." You nodded "oh, okay. Interesting..." You glance over to see Vincent and Doll talking to each other also in a separate table.

And Mike's other friends. You lay your eyes on the stage, wondering what the stage is for. After a few moments later, a song starts up. You looked around curiously, wondering where the song is coming from. Jeremy notices that and lightly taps your shoulder.

You look at him and he points at the stage. You look up and see Mike up there. D/n comes along with S/n in her arms and sits with you and Jeremy. She hands S/n to you and you held him tightly.

Mike smirks down at you and says "This song I'm singing is for my wife, y/n."

(A/n: If you've read Michael x Reader, you know where this scenario came from ;))

"This song is called 'That's what I like' by Bruno Mars." Everyone whistles and claps and you were very flattered. D/n snickers like crazy, while he was singing. You thought it was very nice and sweet.

Mike sang very nicely and you couldn't never pull it off like that. Everyone looks at you, seeing what your reaction was. They both clap for you and Mike and Vincent was getting a bit jealous. But tried to held it in.

After the song ended, you went up the stage and hugged him tight "Thank you Mikey, I have no idea what to say." Mike blushes and smiles. You both kissed gently on the lips, as Mike's friends cheered wildly. Whistles and claps fill the sound.

The party ended perfectly as the sun sets. It was a unforgettable night.

Yeah yeah, I know what you're thinking "WHAT THE FUCK AUTHOR CHAN. YOUR BITCHY ASS WRITING IS SO BITCHY, YOU NEED MORE ENGLISH CLASSES." Well, I'm trying okay :,))) Haha, well, thanks for reading every1. I hope this book grows more! Bai~

~Prince