Introduction (Clean Chapter)

(YO YO MOTHERFUCKASSSS!!! I decide to make all the chapters to have a clean one. Similar to the other chapters but No sex. No fucking, raping other bullshit and YEAH. YOU'RE WELCOM. JESUS BLESS ME. :D)

"What the fuck." You said

"What happened Y/n? Something wrong?" Mike replied in concern. You started to sob and lean against the refrigerator. Mike gasp and grab your arms with his muscular, delicate hands.

You look up at him with wet eyes "WE RAN OUT OF BAGELS!" Mike made a straight face and face palmed "Seriously? That's why you're crying?" Y/n crossed her arms and sniffs "y-yeah..."

Mike sighs and hugs her "Geez y/n you're such a crybaby." Y/n hugs him back "Shut up I'm a food lover." Mike laughs and agrees on what you said.

You guys were friends for a long time now. You two were really close. He makes you happy, he cheers ya up,hes your everything. You couldn't ask for more. 

"Hey (y/n), Christmas is coming, wanna buy Christmas decorations?" Mike said. You looked at him and nodded "sure! Let's go, but I need to change" you said 

"well hurry before that snow blocks the drive way" Mike chuckled. You smiled and ran upstairs to get into your clothes. 

A few minutes later, you ran back downstairs and saw Mike was already waiting for you in the car. You opened the front door and went outside and locked it. 

Once you locked it, you got in the passenger seat in the car, and put on your seat belt, and made a 'click' sound. "Ready?" Mike said "ready" you said back.

 Mike started the engine and drove to a shop where they can get the Christmas decorations.

You felt something was touching your legs. You looked to see...a piece of snow on your thigh. It had a cold feeling. You guessed the windows were a little open, so you closed it. 

 Once you got to the store, mike parked in front of the building and you guys got out. You went in the building and saw a lot of decorations for Christmas. And it's only November!

Mike suddenly saw something that caught his eye, and ran to the aisle. You wondered where he was going so you followed behind but you just walked.

 Once you got the aisle where Mike was, he was holding a mistletoe in his hands, smirking at the look. You gulped and walked over to him "um, Mike?" You said. Mike turned around chuckling nervously

"Oh um, this can be for our decorations! Let's find more, come on" then he put his arm around your shoulder. You frowned, telling that he was lying "Miiiiiiike?" 

Mike smirks making kissing noises. You giggled and push him playfully "You nerd. Im going to get a cart so it'll be easier to shop." Mike nods "m'kay"

Once you get the cart, you rode on it and you travel to Mike, who was patiently waiting for you. He chuckles and says "Oh my gosh, y/n you're so childish."

You stick out your tongue "So are you!" Mike hops in the basket of the cart and you grin "You want to go for a ride?" "Fuck yeah. Lets go!" You nodded and pushed your foot against the floor.

You guys went speeding through aisles, getting the Christmas items. It was pretty fun and it made things faster to get and buy. Some people were staring like you guys need help.

You guys didnt give a shit and continue on "Mike we make a great team!" you said yelling, while the air makes your hair flow rapidly. Mike held tightly and chuckles.

"We've been always a team ever since!" You guys arrived at the cashier and the guy behind the counter was looking at you guys weirdly. Its funny how nobody stopped them.

You look at the guy and winked "I know were weirdos." Mike laughs and gets off the cart and starts paying the items that were left in the cart. 

While you guys were done, you both carried the bags and exit out the store "Damn that was fun." Mike says smiling. You look at him and smile back with pleasure.

"Yeah. We should do that again some other time." 

I KNOW ITS SHORT N SHIT BUT IM USING A COMPUTER AND IT TAKES ME A WHILE. PLUS A COPY AND PASTE FROM THE ORIGINAL INTRO XD