Chapter 10

You and and Mike decide to get ice cream. You and Mike drove over to cold stone (maybe my favorite ice cream shop XD) you guys got you ice cream there.

Mike ordered chocolate ice cream and you ordered (ice cream flavor) ice cream. You guys sat over there to eat your ice creams. You guys talked a little.

Which you guys didn't noticed that you were both being watched. A purple man sitting the back of you guys pretending to read a newspaper. But was eating ice cream. He get his cam and clicked a picture.

-click-

He was about to talk another one but the screenshot was you guys getting up leaving. The man pound his fist in the table and grunted. He mumbled under his breath "shit...there leaving..."

He scratched his chin "I should probably follow them.." He also got up from the table and threw his ice cream in the trash. He tries not let you guys notice him.

You two were holding hands and went somewhere else. You guys went to the nearest beach. Not to swim but to admire the sunset over the horizon.

You guys sat down at the sand and look at the water. The purple figure goes behind a tree. He takes another snap of a picture.

-click-

Every picture he takes comes out of the bottom of the camera. Those old fashioned cameras back in the days. You rested you head on mikes shoulders. You guys decide to touch the water.

Or go in the water a little. You guys took off your shoes and went in the water. You guys splashes each other with it. You guys laughed and were enjoying.

The figure takes another picture. He's liking what he sees. But then Mike 'accidentally' splashed a lot of water at you and all off your clothes were wet.

Your bra and panties were showing a bit. The figure chuckled and snapped the picture at the right time before you covered yourself. Mike took out his red sweater and puts it on you.

He was wearing a white tank top under so that's good. It was a bit big on you but it covered yourself. You thanked Mike and you guys decide to head back home.

The purple figure chuckles as they drove back home. He takes off the hood he was wearing and whispers "oh (y/n), your the perfect match for me~"

It was purple (MOTHERFUCKA ASS WHOLE BIG ASS EGG PLANT WHO KILLS ALOT OF PPL WHO SUCK ASS LIKE VICENT) guy.

(Yeah, you guys were right, it was purple guy XD)