Chapter 7

"Sometimes want makes too much. I hold my hands over your body. Like someone come in from the cold. Who takes off his clothes. And holds out his hands in the stove"

Mike carries you to his room and lays you there. You started crying "m-mike...I'm scared.." He locks the door shut "I know baby. Don't worry, I'll handle this.." He kissed you on the lips, and you kiss back. Then you guys pulled away and mike unlocks the door and goes out and locks the door again, and shuts it.

He takes his bat and goes downstairs. He sees the bad guys stealing one of your guys' stuff. The bad guys sees mike and starts to attack him, but mike whack them with his bat. One of them has a gun, so mike kicked the gun with his foot and whack the guy.

He pants out loud and takes out his phone. He presses the numbers of 9-1-1 and calls it. Then it picked up. A lady said "911 what's your emergency?" Mike said "I have these bad guys in my house right now, and I totally beat them up."

"Okey sir, we will get them as soon as possible.." Then she hanged up. Mike puts his phone away and goes back to his room where you are. You saw him and you hugged him sobbing "o-oh mike! I thought I will never see you again..!"

Mike hugs you back "don't worry. I'm here now.."

-----

"Hello there, this is your local apple store, My name is Jamie. Can I help y--" mike said "To talk to a customer, please press '1'...."

You and mike snickered until suddenly, there was a dial entered.

(Fuck it. Srry if it's short. It's around 1 in the morning and I'm lazy. Just enjoy the story)