Chapter 5

You were done with the fireplace. So you decide to drink hot chocolate in front on the fireplace. You went to the kitchen to make hot Choco and you came back.

You grabbed a pillow from the couch and sat in front if the fireplace. You sighed an took a sip from your hot chocolate. You were now getting warm and comfy. Suddenly, you felt a arm around your neck.

It was mike, he was awake from his sleep "hey (y/n).." You smiled "..h-hey" "you seem really hot more then this fireplace...~" you blushed "u-um..thank you..?" Mike smirked and hugged you behind your back.

He starts kissing your neck, leaving love marks. You felt a chill go down your spine "you know (y/n).." Mike whispers in your ear "...we should have sex again. By the fire.."

You shook your head "um...I-I don't want t-to actually..." "Oh come on baby girl...I know you want it~" a sweat drops from your forehead "..M-mike I-I.."

Mike suddenly starts to put his hand under your sweater. Touching your breasts. You Yelp in surprise, making you bite your lip "please (y/n)? Only for me~?" You took a deep breath and sighed, putting your hot chocolate to the side.

"...f-fine..." Mike smirks and pins you to the floor. He takes takes off your sweater and bra and threw it to the side. Mike continues to pin you down and he starts to take off his clothes also.

Once you guys stripped down and were completely nude, mike carries you up to his lap to your entrance. You started to blush madly as ever "ready (y/n)..~?" You did a nod. Mike smirks and he slams his dick into you.

You scream in pain, as a tear escape from your eyes. Mike kisses you, so he can calm you down. You were calmed down a little and started to hump on mike.

He starts to moan your name, through the kiss. Mike helps you by thrusting. You guys started to pant and moan. As your guys bodies are sweaty and wet.

/) 0 V o /) *One hour later

After an hour later, your guys seeds were about to release "m-mike..." It was to late, you guys release your seeds. You fell down passing out once more.

He puts back on his clothes and cleans himself up. He puts a blanket over body, and your pillow under your head. He kisses you on the forehead and takes your hot chocolate.

He sits down next to you and watches as the fire dies down.