Chapter 20

(How do these images relate to the ones in the Mike X reader story? XD Anyways, have fun reading! ~Galaxy)

You guys were setting up the room for the baby. Mike helped you in some parts because of your big stomach. You guys painted the walls, set up the crib, and put clothes in the drawer and more.

After you guys were done, you looked around all over the room by the door. You smiled at the sight, as Mike wipes the sweat of his face "PHEW! Done..!"

You sighed and rest your head on his shoulder "it's beautiful.." Mike grinned and held your stomach. He sighed "the baby will come soon.." He knelt down and faces your stomach.

He kisses it as you giggle "hello baby. We will see you soon when you come out of your moms stomach. And we will always love you no matter what.." You looked down at Mike and smiled.

"Always..~" he gets back up and kisses you in the lips. You kissed him back blushing. He pulls back and rubs your stomach "my two beautiful humans in the whole world..~"

You giggled and blushed "aw..Mike! I bet the baby will like you so much..~" Mike smirked "anything for my girls" you sighed and sat on the rocking chair near the crib.

Mike wipes the paint of his face and hands with a cloth. He was about to wash his hands when he hears you groaning. He looks at you. He sees you clenching on your stomach.

Mikes eyes widen and runs up to you. You whimpered "m-Mike, I-I think I'm gonna have the baby today..!" Mike sees you wet. Your water was broken.

He carries you and runs outside to the car. He puts you in the back as you lay down. He goes on the drivers seat and buckles his seat belt. He turns on the engine and drives quickly to the hospital.

~After a few minutes of driving .3.~

He bursts in the emergency room with you on his arms. The nurses see you guys "HELP! MY GIRLFRIEND NEEDS TO GIVE BIRTH NOW!" The nurses nodded "right away sir!"

They brought a bed with wheels for you to lay down on. Mike lays you down there as you groan in pain. He kissed your cheek "it's gonna be okay babe.." You nodded as the nurses put you in the pregnancy room.

Mike sighs and sits down on one of the chairs. He waits patiently.

-----

It's been almost two hours. He was getting a bit worried. But then finally, one of the doctors came out of the room. He sees him and stands up. The doctor removes his mask and smiled.

"Congratulations sir, your baby is here.." Mike smiled bright and shook his hand "t-thank you sir!" He nodded as Mike walks in the room. He sees the nurses and doctors surrounding you.

They heard a door closed and turns around. They all smiled "congrats sir!" Mike walks slowly up to you as the doctors and nurses move out of the way. He sees you with the baby and smiles.

You looked at Mike "Mike! Your here! O-our baby! Is...beautiful.." Mike takes a look at the baby. The baby opens her eyes and looks at Mike. She coos.

Mike cried happy tears and held the babies small hand "welcome to life kiddo..." The baby smiles and looks at you both. You kiss her on the nose. She giggles. You cried also.

"L-lets name her D/N" (name the baby girl :3) Mike smiled "that's a beautiful name for the beautiful baby..~" the baby had mikes eyes and your hair.

You both kissed each other as everyone in the room claps for you guys...

----

The bells are ringing, doves are flying, it's your guys wedding.

The classic marriage music plays as you walked in with you long dress and a veil. The little flower girls are throwing flowers around the carpet.

Your dress was plain white but sparkly as the sunlight from the outside hits it. You looked very beautiful with those flowers in your hands. Mike was in a black tuxedo, looking good as you.

Once you reached to Mike, the piano stops playing. The father said all the wife and husband things and about you guys. And then here comes this.

"Y/n l/n, will you take this handsome man to be your truthful wedded husband?" You blushed and nodded "I-I do..." He looked at Mike "Mike Schmidt, will you take this beautiful young lady to be your truthful wedded wife?"

Mike smiles and nods "I do.." He then said "then you both may kiss the bride!" Mike took the wedding veil out of your face and kisses you on the lips.

Everyone cheers for you guys as one of your friends, Jeremy hand the baby to you guys. You smiled and wave at everyone who cheers for you.

Everyone except doll who wasn't cheering...