Chapter 4

Mike was drunk as fuck now. You just came home with the wood in your hands. You saw he was whizzing and hiccuping. You gently put the woods down by the fireplace and sat next to Mike. But away from him, so he won't kiss you Or something.

Mike saw you and he smirked. He leaned next to you. You started to have chills going down your spine. Mike was touching your breast. Which made you blush madly "(y/n)...y-you have very b-big -hic- b-boobs..." Mike said. You shook your head still blushing "Mike, go to sleep. Your drunk as fuck..."

"Nu" "now Mikey" "then make me go to sleep... Mommy" you sighed "so I just need to rock you, in my arms?" Mike nodded and hiccups "a-as a baby..." "FINE...promise you will sleep..." "I-I promise mommy...-hic-" you carried him up to your arms and rocked him gently.

He was quite heavy though. Mike starts to yawn and daze of to sleep. But he said "mommy? C-can I have -hic- milk..?" You shook your head "but we ran out of milk. Damn I should've bought milk and I went to get wood..." "T-then can I-I drink milk in your -hic- n-nipple..?"

That's when you started to blush madly "a-are you sure...?" Mike nodded quickly "y-yas" you took a deep breath and started to take off your white sweater your wearing and took off your bra "alright, now make it quick..." Mike nodded and starts to suck on your nipple like a baby.

And wow it works

He sucks it harder though, which makes you moan quietly. After a minute of sucking, Mike finally went to sleep, sweet and soundly. You sighed and put back on your bra and sweater. You quietly out him in the end of the couch and put him a cozy blanket over him.

You walked up to the fire place and started to make fire