Chapter 2

You woke up rubbing your eyes from the bed. You didn't remember what happened really. But you remembered that mike was taking you upstairs and threw you in the bed doing something to you. But you realize that you were in the bed naked. You quickly covered yourself with a blanket.

Then something was missing, mike didn't get to put the Christmas decorations after he put you upstairs and do something to you. You quickly went to the closet to get some clothes. You quietly walked downstairs to see if anyone was there but mike. But no.

It was Christmas decorations already hanged up. Even the Christmas tree, but no lights, a star on top, and more Christmas decorations. Probably mike forgot to decorate the Christmas tree. But mike isn't around. You wondered where he went. So you shrug and went to decorate the tree.

You saw the decorations in a box, laying on the couch. You grabbed the box and started to decorate the tree. A few hours of decorating the tree yourself, you were almost done. But, it needs a star. You took a deep breath and grabbed the star and went up the latter.

While you were going up the latter slowly, mike suddenly came back and saw you putting up the star. He slammed the door accidentally and made you have a heart attack. Now the latter was about the fall and mike quickly ran over to you. Just in time, you fell out of the latter, and mike caught you.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" He asked in horror. You nodded shyly but smiled "y-yeah, I'm okey" "well let me help you put the star" you nodded as mike carried you to the top of the tree. You put the star just right and did a 'yes'.