Chapter 22

5 years later...

"Mommy?" D/n said, looking at you "yes sweetie?" "What are we having for dinner?" You smiled "pizza. Your dad is getting it when he comes back from work..."

D/n smiled "ok mom" she continues to draw. She's been drawing a lot of stuff lately. Like a unicorn, a turtle, a bird, or anything else. You've realized that as you watch her draw.

Right now, she's drawing something that you couldn't tell. You shrugged, not bothering to ask her what she's drawing. While she draws, you watched T.V as you wait for Mike to get home.

After 20 minutes later, Mike came back home with pizza. He unlocks the door with his keys and walks in the house "Hey kiddo! Hey Y/n!" D/n looked up and saw Mike.

"Daddy!" She ran to hug him. Mike hugs D/n and kisses her on the forehead "how's my little kiddo?" She giggled "good daddy!" She went back to drawing. You walked up to Mike and peck him in the lips.

"Hey sweetie..." Mike chuckles "hey baby girl~" you giggled a little and grabbed the pizza from him. You went to the kitchen to set it there.

Mike sits down where D/n is. He looks at the drawing. His eyes were wide open, blushing a bit "u-uh...d/n...?" D/n looks at Mike "yeah dad?" He points at the drawing

"What are you drawing there..?" She shows him the drawing "this? It's you and mommy!" Mike blushes more as he sees the drawing completely "Uh...D/n...we'll talk later about this.." D/n shrugged

"Ok!" She continues to draw. Mike sits up from the couch and walks over to you, with a dark blush across his face. You looked at him "what's wrong Mike? Why are you blushing?"

Mike sighs "d/n's drawing...I-it's..." He trailed off "is what Mike.?" Mike sits down at the kitchen table. You sat across from him "D/n's drawing...has...us in it..."

You smiled a bit "aw...that's nice!" Mike sighed "yeah b-but...the drawing...it's us doing something. Like...me. On the bed. On top of you..?" You gasped and blushed madly.

You covered your mouth "y-you mean..?" Mike nodded "y-yeah...she drew us. In a inappropriate position..." You groaned and dropped your head on the table.

"How does she know about that?!" Mike sighed "probably...she watched us do it. While we didn't noticed that she was watching us..." "I knew there was something weird about that drawing!"

Mike nodded "that's why. We're gonna talk about this with D/n after dinner." You sighed "alright"

----

"D/n?" You called out "yes mom?" "Can you come here please with the drawing?" "Ok mom!" She puts the crayons away and picks up the drawing and runs over to you.

"Here mommy! It's you and daddy!" She shows it to you guys. You both blushed madly as you buried your face into mikes chest "you tell her Mike" you muffled.

Mike sighed and looks at d/n "D/n...what you've drawn. Is REALLY, inappropriate and can't be drawn anymore. That drawing is us right?" She nodded slowly.

"I-it's not what you supposed to learn about sweetie. You'll probably learn it when you get older. But right now, you can't . You're to young to learn about it now." D/n eyes were teary.

"I-I-I'm sorry daddy...I promise I won't do it again..." Mike smiled and hugs her tightly "It's ok D/n...just promise me you won't draw it again..." She sniffed "I promise..."

Mike sighs and rubs her back. You looked at D/n and smiled "it's ok D/n. We make mistakes like this. Don't worry. Just draw something else besides that ok?"

She nodded and smiled, wiping her tears away "Ok mommy" D/n let's go of Mike and went draw another drawing. You both looked at the drawing that D/n drew and at each other.

"Throw this away?"
"No...~"
"MIKE YOU BAD DAD PERV"

---