Chapter 19

"Y/N! Push!" Mike said holding your hand tightly "AGHHHHHHH!!!!! A-AHHHH!!!!" You screamed, crying hot tears. You guys heard a baby crying. You pant heavily and lay back down, closing your eyes.

Mike smiled as the doctor hand the baby to him. He hold the baby and saw his face. Mikes eyes widen. You saw him shocked "w-what's wrong m-Mike..?" Mike shook his head "t-the baby...its.."

He showed the baby to you. It was purple.

Your eyes widen and looked at Mike "h-honey I-I..." Mike gave the baby to you "YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON ME DIDNT YOU?! AND SLEEPT WITH VINCENT. YOU ASSHOLE!"

You cried "m-Mike! It's not what it looks like--!"

-----

"AHHHHH!!!" You screamed, waking up.

You rubbed your eyes "oh shit. What w-was that all about..?" Mike hear your scream and looked at you "what's wrong babe?" You shook your head "t-the baby. In my dreams. I-it was purple..."

Mike sighed and sat up. He rubbed your big stomach "don't worry sweetie. I don't think the baby will be purple. Not like that asshole Vincent..." You smiled.

"Thanks Mike. It's just that...Vincent is always stalking us. A-and it creeps me out a lot that it made had that dream. I-it's like I cheated on you or something..." Mike kissed your forehead.

"Oh y/n..." It was 3 am around the morning. So you guys just woke up very early and ate some breakfast. Of course you need to eat a lot for the baby and yourself.

At least Mike won't fuck you anymore when your pregnant...

You guys went to the hospital to see if the baby is a boy or girl. It was a girl . You and Mike were happy about that. You would probably go back to the hospital a few weeks later.

Hm, seems like a unknown person was watching you guys. No it wasn't Vincent, or Scott, or a fugly guy, or an asshole, or a pervert (oh wait nvm Mike is the pervert XD)

It was doll.

She watched you guys exit the hospital. She grunted "why would Mike break up with me and go get another ugly ass girl like her?" (No don't listen to doll girls. You are beautiful, just the way you are :3)

Doll followed you guys home and decide to see what's going on. She climbed on the nearest window and listen to you guys talk about the baby.

"Seems like Mike and her girlfriend are getting a baby. Hm, nice Mike but I don't think you'll have the baby any longer when she comes to the world..."

She cackles like a witch and disappears.