Chapter 1

In a unknown island..

"Run for your lives!!! The pirates are here!!!" A man shouted as he ran past a couple of villagers. Fear filled his face as he began to seek shelter within the comforts of his home.

"There he goes again, always screaming about pirates coming" a man scowled.

"He's not lying this time!!!" Another man shouted as he ran through the village. "Pirate are really here!!!"

Those that heard the man ran to the small dock of the island and many others followed right behind them.

The crowd of villagers looked to the sea and horror filled their very souls as a couple of ships approach. A black sail with a Jolly Roger. Frozen in fear, none of the villagers made a attempts to run. There were only about 50 people living in a very small island along them being men, women, children and a few elderly. The island was very small but make life easier for people of the island.

"Maybe their nice pirates" One of the villagers said.

"Nice pirates. My ass. There isn't a single pirate in this world that you could consider nice" one of the elderly scowled. Many of the villagers nodded in agreement.

"Mommy what are pirates?" A small and petty girl asked as she tugged her mother's dress.

"Gaila! What are you doing here? Where is your brother!??" The women asked alarmed.

The small girl known as Gaila gave her mother a confused expression. "He's asleep. Mommy"

"Gaila listen to your mother and please go watch over your brother. We will follow you shortly, ok" a man said as he kneeled down the small girl level.

"Ok, papa" Gaila smiled as she ran towards her home. Leaving her parents behind without knowing that it was the last time she ever see them again.

Gaila keep running until she reached a small house just outside the village. It was a simple but comfortable house, home to a family of four. Gaila slow walked inside, quietly enough not to make any noise. Gaila made her way towards one of the room of the house and found a very small boy sleeping soundly.

Gaila smiled she laid right next to her brother. Not long before she drifted to sleep. But her sleep didn't last very long when she began to hear cannon fire and screaming. Without hesitation she ran out the door and froze in horror as she watched her village burn in a sea of fire.

Gaila saw as a couple of men with swords  and pistols who began to approach her house. Gaila ran back inside to get her brother as she tried to wake him up. Without success, Gaila began to carry her brother out the house as fast as her petty legs would let her. After all she was only 6 years old as she carries her 2 years old brother on her back, she made way toward the opposite side of the island where her parents hide a escape boat saved for emergency.

"Don't worry we're almost there" Gaila replied to her sleeping brother. "Just a few more"

"Where do you think your going" Responded a very tall and muscular man.

Gaila screamed as the man grabbed her and her brother with his large hands. She screamed and kicked as she tried to break free. But the more she fought the more she found it difficult to breath since the man began to crush them with his bear hands. Yet her brother still remained sound asleep.

"Hey look what I found here" the man replied as he showed his fellow crew mass his catch. "You think the captain would like this"

The other man shrugged and began to walk off. "We will never know until we try"

Gaila had stopped struggling to break free and could do nothing as the pirates began to take her and her baby brother with them. Gaila has to stop herself from crying as they walked past her village on fire. Everyone she ever knew where all dead.

"Captain look what we have here" the man with large arms threw her to the ground that Gaila had to use her own body to protect her baby brother. "We found this girl with the baby trying to escape us."

Gaila held her brother close to her chest as a very large man approach them. He was probably the largest and the scariest man she ever seen. The scary pirate captain looked at her and her brother for a few moments before he forced her baby brother out of her arms.

"No!! Please don't hurt him!! Leave him alone!!" Gaila shouted as she ran to attack the pirate captain. But was seen crushed to the ground by one of the crew members. Despite her injures, Gaila began to slowly crawl toward her brother. With her arms stretched out as she cried.

"Please, don't hurt him. Please leave him alone. Take me instead but leave him alone" Gaila cried. The pirates captain payed her no mind as he began to walk away with the two year old boy in his arms.

"Take care of her" the captain ordered. One of the men nodded as he loaded his gun and prepared to shout Gaila. "Any last words girl"

Gaila mustered all her strength in one shout that was heard throughout the whole island. "Don't die, Ghetto!!!!!

'Bang'

To be continued...........