Chapter 2

15 Years later.....

"Achoo!" A tall young man sneezed as he remained laying down. He was a very tall young man for his age. By the age of 17, he was very slim with a whitish and yellowish skin color that anyone may assume that he wasn't well nourished. He wore out and dirty bartender suit along with dirty white socks and wore out sandals. His black hair was untamed, that it looked like a ball of hair and dirty after weeks of not being washed.

"Agh, must allergy season" The young man rubbed the side of his finger just below his nose. Standing up from his boat to take a quick stretch before he laid back down. He yawned as he went back to sleep as  he drifted along side the calm waves of the West Blue. The sun's rays fell heavily down on the sea but the young man wasn't affected as a large ship approach his small boat.

The closer the ship approach him, the more noise it made but it when unnoticed by the man who didn't bother to move.

"Captain!! We might have a dead man here!" A marine man shouted to his captain as he stared at unusually skin colored man.

"What!" The captain responded as he approach his fellow marine. Looking hot down on the small boat and the man inside who looked almost at the brick of death with the dirty clothing, mess hair and strange skin color. "Bring that man aboard"

"Yes, captain, right away" the marine saluted before he addresses his other fellow marines. "You heard the captain. Let's bring that man aboard."

Moving quickly the marine board the small boat and carried the man aboard the ship.

"Is he dead?" One of the marines asked.

Another marines shrugged as he began to search for a pulse. "Captain!!! I found a pulse. Very faint but he is still alive!!"

"Alright then! Bring him the sick room" the captain ordered.

The marines were quickly to follow his order as they carried the man inside the sick room and laid him down opinion one of the beds. The doctor attend to the man but found nothing wrong with man but

"He smells" the doctor complained. Others marines nearby nodded in agreement as they pinch their noise to stop the deadly smell of sweat and 1 week worth of dirt collecting after not taking a shower.

"Pin!" The captain called.

"Yes sir" A short and chubby man with brown hair and brown eyes behind his glasses saluted upon hearing his named being called by he captain.

"Your in charge of the man we found. I want you to find out everything about him once he wakes up and report it back to be. Is that understood"

"Yes sir!!" Pin saluted once again not meeting the captain's eyes. The captain satisfied with his respond, the captain left the room. Pin nervously turned around to face the unconscious man.

"Arg!!!!! It stinks!!!" Pin fainted.

Few minutes later.....

The man yawned as he woke up. He was surprised to find a unconscious chubby man on the floor. But he was more surprised, being inside a room rather then his small boat where he had fallen asleep in the first place. Deciding that it was to much work to search were he was. He turned to the unconscious man but decide to go back to sleep since, he didn't want to wake up the man. That was just too much work.