Chapter 11

On a Snowy Island somewhere in the North Blue

Ignoring the shop owner Ghetto walked further down the road. It took him a while to looking around and noticed that a event was going to take place. The townspeople seem more in a hurry to clear up the snow on the road. The children stopped playing around and were helping some of the adults with the shoveling.

"Ghettoman" Wassily called out from behind him. Wassily appeared wearing a over-sized blue coat with the mark of marine on the back. "Where you heading man. You sneak by Captain Drake like a beast. A beast I tell you!"

Ghetto did as followed, ignored him and just continued walking.

The town people were now hanging decoration by their houses and stores. Windows, poles, stairs, even stray dogs were decorated for the occasion.

"The Town getting ready for the Blue Moon Festival" Wassily said tailing after him. "I heard its a once in a life time event that only happens once every 70 years or so. Big festival with food, parties, games, special events, perfect for vendors wanting to make some quick money. For three days and three night no official business can happen beside the vendors of course but they are mostly outsiders. The townspeople just have fun for three whole days. Can you believe that and it only happens here on this island."

Ghetto continue to walk and keeping a ear out to hear what ever Wassily was saying. 70 year old Festival was all he heard and it was all he needed. The sun was starting to set and people were getting out of their houses dressed in their finest cloths which wasn't much for most.

"Out of the way" someone growled behind them. Only Wassily bothered to turned around and widen in surpise. Ghetto ignored him and continued on his path down the street.

"Who do you think you are" the voice snarled again.

"what is it" Ghetto final turned around frustration and made eye contact with a fat man in weird white suit with a fishbowl over their head. The fat man riding other buffy man with a thick steel collar around his neck as he struggled to crawl with the fat man on top him.

Ghetto easily recognized fishbowl suit, statues mark of a Celestial Dragon along with the weird hair style Ghetto learned they shared in common.

Ghetto sighed. It was a real pain for him having come across a celestial dragon and here the Blue Moon festival of al, things. He didn't wait for man to speak again before he jumped to the roof of one of buildings and began jumping from rooftop to rooftop to get away from the man.

Ghetto was surprise to say that Wassily managed to keep up with him from down below before he joined him. They came up too a large text in progress of being lift from the ground. There dozen men and women all pulling the huge ropes to rise the tent.

"Circus!" Wassily peeped mildly amused.

Ghetto wasn't going to deny that watching a circus performance did spark his interest. He rarely got a chance to see them personally since something always happen to drag him away. Maybe this time could be different. It was just him and apparently Wassily was just as interested as he was. Ghetto watch them with curiosity as the performers and staff quickly move along doing their job of setting up.

"why are they taking so long" the celestial dragon came up beside them.

"sir it would appear that setting up takes a long time" the brave guard suggested.

"well make them go faster" the celestial barked.

"Uh sorry sir but there's isn't much I can do about it" the guard remarked.

Irritated the celestial dragon drew out his pistol and and at his guard. "What did you say"

"I." The sound of pistol went off as the guard feel to the ground. Dead.

The circus staff who were setting up stopped working at the sound of the gun shot. Their eyes widen in horror of who had shown up.

"Oh oy" Wessily gave Ghetto nudge. "Do some thing"

Ghetto sighed and went his way towards a pair of chairs set up.

"Ghettoman what are you doing?" Wessily barked at Ghetto as sat down.

"Do something" Wessily growled between his teeth in a whisper so only Ghetto could hear him. If Ghetto heard him than he showed no sign of it.

"You there come here" the celestial dragon said.

Among the bunch of staff and circus performers there was teenage girl with brown curls and wearing the staff uniform.

"She's not going anywhere" a man beside her growled. He pushed her behind him so the celestial dragon wouldn't see her.

"Do you have any idea who I am" the celestial dragon yelled. "I can have you killed and they can't even even do anything about his"

As he said "they" he pointed to Ghetto and Wessily where in the far corner of the set area.

The circus group gritted their teeth. Yet they refused to back down.

"Del...please don't" the girl responded grabbing the man shoulder.

"Why you" the celestial drew again his point and aimed at them both.

Two shots went out and everyone froze.

Both the man and girl fell to the floor.

"Del!!! Fene!!" The circus staff and performers yelled.

The celestial dragon turned around in confusing until his eyes drew to Ghetto holding a pistol. His pistol aimed at the bodies laying before him.

"Oy I said to help them not him" Wessily yelled stepping on Ghetto's foot. Wessily was about to punch him but Ghetto caught his arm and drew him in. "No is your chance to be a hero"

Wessily wides widen in confusion. Ghetto turned him around and pushed them towards the crowed. "Take care of the bodies"

As he said that the circus performers yelled in rage. Armed with brooms, hammer, poles, fire. They lunged themselves at Ghetto but he quickly blew them away. Scattered of unconscious bodies laying everywhere.

"You there who are you?" The celestial dragon asked.

Ghetto sighed. Better to get this over with. "Da Vinci Ghetto"

"How would you like to work for me"

🎋🎍🍁🎋🎋🍁🌴☘🎍🌴🍁🎋🌾 🌹🌷🌼🍂🍁🌾🌺💐🌼🎍🌴🌿🍃🎋🌱🎄🌸🌷🎍🌹🌾🍃🎍☘🌷🌴🌲🌳🌺

Happy first day of Spring. Sorry about the late update. This was way overdue. Please dont forget to comment.
Once again I am so so so so so so sorry. 😢💥😭