Chapter 13

"What!!!" Gareth shouted in surprise. 

"I want to marry Ghetto" Louise said once more. "he has proven capable of defending me and my sisters while in Saboady. I want him as my husband."

"he is a peasant, a nobody" Gareth argued. "what wealthy and luxurious life can you expect him to give you on top of that. The others won't agree to your choice of a husband."

Louise straighten herself before she continued. "Ghetto already has your trust since it appears he can just come and go as he pleases. He doesn't have much wealth but he does have a good reputation in the marines and that is all I really need. As for the other celestial dragons, I'm sure they can overlook this marriage. They have overlooked others and I don't see why I should be any different."

Gareth was about to argue some more before he just decided to let it go. While he didn't like it, he had promised to grant what ever wish Louise wanted. He had made the promise confident that she wouldn't make a outrageous wish unlike her sisters. Louise was the most quiet and most dutiful to her role as his daughter. 

Gareth sigh and gave it another thought. Many be having a marine marrying into the family wouldn't''t be so bad. He had already planned marriage for his first three daughters, he had yet to find a suitable husband for his Louise. Ghetto was okay fellow, he was obedient that was for sure and if his daughter decided to divorce or kill him if he step out of line, he wouldn't argue with her. 

"If that what you then so be it" Gareth finally said. "Will you be living here in Mary Geoise?" Gareth asked.

Louise shook her head. "Like you said the celestial dragons wouldn't be happy with this marriage it would be better of I were to leave and find a home somewhere else."

"Are you sure? You know what happen to your uncle Donquixote Homing and his family. " 

Louise nodded. " I am well aware of it father and that won't be case. Ghetto is a marine and He capable of defending me."

Father and daughter looked at one another before snoring broke their concentration. Both turned to the said man that they were discussing.  Ghetto had fallen asleep standing up while the two have been arguing. 

"He's perfect" Louise whispered. 

Ghetto slept completely unaware of his soon to come fate. 

Weeks later......

Ghetto found out that strange things were happen in the past several days. There were ladies who one day came to his room and start measuring him for some reason. Ghetto hasn't felt this exposed since his two week job as a model.  

Even days after the mansion became busier than normal. Many people came in and out of the house for several days. Flowers, decorations, tables and lot of white flowers. Ghetto guessed that the Marisots were having a party of some kind but he just ignored it since it wasn't his concern.  

The three eldest Marisot sister were still giving him the stink eye but didn't insult him like usually which he found odd. Louise would time to time would invite him for lunch and they did just that. They didn't talk but quietly eat their meals which were better than the meals they feed him before so he couldn't complain. 

Louise's servant Keeffe on the other hand was a talker. In more than one occasion, Ghetto was interrupted by Keeffe coming to his room and telling him that Louise was awaiting him for breakfast. 

Sighing Ghetto would be hurried to the shower by Keeffe and once he got out. Keeffe would already had his room cleaned up and a pair clean clothes ready for him before leaving him to change.