Chapter 4

Somewhere....

"So that how I joined the marines"Pin explained.

Ghetto only nodded. As he lay in his hammock using his arms as a pillow, eyes closed. Pin standing beside him.

"Hey are you listening" Pin asked.

"Yeah, marine...dream...yada.yada.yada"

Pin frown. "So what about you Ghetto? What did you do before joining the marines?"

Ghetto open his right eye looking straight as Pin with a serious expression before calming down. "What of it?"

Pin shrugged. "You know? I just want to get to know you better? That's all."

Ghetto didn't responded for a couple of seconds that Pin figured Ghetto wasn't on the talking mood.

"What do you want to know then?"

Pin's eyes lit up. "Where are you from?"

Ghetto shrugged. "I don't know. The old man said I was born in some island. He didn't bother to remember"

Pin tinted his head. "Old man?"

"My father" Ghetto clarified.

Pin's lips for a "O" as he got it. "So you don't know where you were born then?"

Ghetto shook his head.

"What about family?"

"It just my father."

Pin nodded tho not sure if he should go on. "Where did you learn to fight like that?"

"Father. Uncles."

"But I thought you only had your father" pin asked confused.

"Their friends of my Father."

"O ok,..........................Ghetto?"

Ghetto open his eyes and turned his head to face Pin. "what is it?"

"What is your dream?"

Ghetto's eyes widen on shock. "What?!"

"You know, what do you want to do more then anything in the world that you would give your life for?"

Ghetto sighed as he got up from his hammock, scratching his his head. "Well now that you put it that way, I don't really have a dream"

Pin eyes widen in shock. "You don't have a dream! What do you mean you don't have a dream!! There must be something you would want to do! Something! Anything!"

Ghetto shrugged. "Never really bothered with those nonsense."

"Then why do you live!?"

Ghetto frowned. "What do you mean why do I live? I'm alive aren't I. What else would I need"

Pin looked down to his feet. He did move or made any noise.

Ghetto was confused and starting to get frustrated. Not sure what Pin meant by his question.

"Your the weirdest kid I ever meet"

"I am 17 years old! Dammit I just the same age as you" Pin shouted which surprised Ghetto. With a serious expression Pin walked up to Ghetto. Ghetto had to look down a bit since he was taller then Pin despite both of them being the same age. And what see saw where the most determined eyes he ever seen.

"I not be as strong as you Ghetto but I promise that I will help you find your dream and make it come true."

Ghetto didn't move still in shock of the new side to Pin. He was not cowering in fear or begging for forgiveness on his knees. But he was a very determined Pin.

"Your my friend and that what friends do. We help each other dream come true." Pin responded. "Where ever we might end up. I will help you in every step of the way. I not as strong as you but I will become as strong as you because it's the only way that I will ever accomplish my dream"

Tension began to build as neither party spoke. Looking directly at each other but even that it didn't that long before Ghetto laughed, breaking the tension.

"Your either a fool or a idiot to be telling me this" Ghetto replied placing a hand on Pin's shoulder. "Then I hope you will keep your word then. Help me find my dream. Pin."

"Picasso. My name is Picasso"

Ghetto smirked. "Pin fits you better."

Pin or Picasso frown. "It's the name I was born, of course it fit me"

Ghetto shook his head. "Picasso sound like....well I don't know what it sound like but it sure don't goes with you"

Pin crossed his arms. "Your making fun of me aren't you"

Ghetto laughed as he headed out the door of the room, waving at him. "Come on Pin. The day you beat me is the day I call you Picasso so until then your stuck with Pin. So I suggest you hurry before it sticks"

Before Pin could responded Ghetto was already out the door. "Wait up Ghetto!"

Pin smiled as he ran after Ghetto, excited for the adventures that they were going to have. Pit thought that it must be destiny or something became Pin felt that there was a reason he meet Ghetto, he felt that Ghetto had something going for him in the future and as his friend he silently promise himself that he will never doubt or betray Ghetto.

🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🍂🍃🌰🍃🍂🍃🍂🍂🍂🍃🌰🍂🍃

Sorry 😓 for the late up date but school is killing me. My AP test are the first week of May and I have to decide which Collage I going for the next four or five years from now 😰. I will try to up date but it probably won't be until the second week of May where I only have to worry about prom, passing my classes and all that fun stuff. 😅

Please don't forget to leave a comment.