Chapter 14

Ghetto was glad to be leaving Mary Geoise. He stood by the carriage near the dock as Louise was arranging their belongings  aboard the ship that will be taking them to the South Blue. 

"Ghetto-sama if you don't mind me asking? where exactly are we be living?" Keeffe asked. 

Ghetto yawned before he responded. "Lou Island in the South Blue."

"what is it like? is it safe there?" 

Ghetto opted to stand by Louise rather than Keeffe. Keeffe was a talker while Louise was more a person of action with few words. 

Louise was dressed in yellow sun dress with a orange ribbon around her waist, brown boots, white gloves and her blond hair flowing loosely. A change from the weird beacon hairstyle he had gotten to see her in, like many  of the other celestial dragons.       

"we can board now Ghetto" Louise turned to him. 

Ghetto nodded. He board the ship with Keeffe and Louise followed behind him. 

Aboard the ship for several days, Ghetto spend his time drifting around the ship or sleeping. Louise didn't seem to mind his change of behavior which wasn't much change to begin with. 

"Louise-sama, Ghetto-sama is sure a strange one isn't he" Keeffe said she she served coffee. "he doesn't do much, he sure isn't a knight in shining armor."

Louise shrugged. "He can do as he pleases. While he may appear incompetent anywhere you look at him. He can be reliable when given the right circumstances. I'm sure we are in a world of surprises from now on." 

Keeffe nodded. 

"One thing for sure is we will need to get him to servant to tend to him" Louise inquired. "Can't have him running around forgetting to shower or dress properly now that he's my husband. A male will be better. Someone who tend to his basic needs but than again Ghetto just get even lazier."

Keeffe giggled. "your right Louise-sama."

One Week later.....

It had been one week since been sailing nonstop towards the South Blue. The ship's captain decided to stop in a island to resupply. That island being Placentia Kingdom. 

They docked on the port of the island but the port was vacant. 

"I will talk with port manager Mistress Louise" The ship's captain said. 

Louise nodded. "tend to it while we explore the island." Louise turned to Ghetto and handed him a bag of berries and a dial snail. "this should be enough money and here is so we can keep in contacted. We most likely take a room in some hotel for the night. I refuse to sleep in a ship more than I have too."

Ghetto nodded as he took the bag. 

Louise and Keeffe departed first leaving Ghetto to walk on his own. As he walked through the town he noticed several stores were boarded up. Very few people were walking in the streets buying produced.

He care to a cafe that read Wendell's Cafe. 

The bell chimed as he entered the cafe. The cafe was empty for the most part expect for a light blue headed waiter that approach Ghetto. 

"Welcome to Norbert's Cafe" the man smiled."Can I get you anything sir?"

"just water" Ghetto responded. 

The man nodded before going behind the kitchen doors. 

Ghetto made himself comfortable Looking out the window where he sat. The sun was starting to set and people were rushing to their homes."

"here you go sir" the man came back with his water.