Chapter 5

"Move it ladies" the Marine captain shouted. "I want everything off the ship before noon"

"Yes captain" the Marines shouted in union. The marine captain nodded in satisfaction as he let the men go back to work.

"Let's go Ghetto" Pin said following after his fellow marines but he came to a halt when he noticed Ghetto was no where to be found.

"G..ghetto!!!" Pin hollered. "Where are you!!?"

"Ops. Sorry. Pardon. Excuse me" Pin responded making his way through the rest of the hard working marines who were doing their jobs.

"Ghetto!!!!!" Pin hollered once again. A glint of mess ball of hair caught his attention as he looked towards the docks filled of men moving barrels in and out of marine ship. And in the middle of it was Ghetto looking lost as ever.

"Ghetto!!!!!!" Pin made his way towards him, not paying much attention to his surroundings as he crashed against a large figure. Falling to the ground on his bottom, the sun's heat covered by shadow larger than his own him own.

"Sorry" Pin whimpered. He got a good of the man he just ran into, the man was huge.

"Watch it you fool" the man sneered.

"Sorry so sorry" Pin bowed nonstop as he begged for forgiveness. "I don't mean to run into you. Please for give me, I will do anything"

The man's mood suddenly changed as he prepared to....

"hurry up Pin.......why are you in the ground?"

"......???" Both Pin and light blond haired man looked behind them where Ghetto was scratching the back of his mess hair with a very drowsy expression.

The light blond hair man frowned. "Leave. My business isn't with you"

Ghetto slowly made his way toward them while stretching his arms in front of him and yawning. The surrounding marines not taking much notice, only a few glance here and there before they went back to work.

"Get up Pin.' Ghetto lazily order. "We have marine stuff to do and (yawn) what not"

The light blond haired man laughed. "Is that right? Then what happen if I-"

Ghetto didn't let him finish as he quickly grabbed the man's arm, throwing him over his back creating a small crater on the ground.

"I wasn't talking with you" Ghetto clarified. "wait your turn"

"why you!!" the man furiously hurled himself towards Ghetto expecting to catch him off guard but Ghetto didn't hesitant as he grabbed the marine's arm, snapping the marine's arm backwards. A clear break snap was clearly heard as the light blond haired marine fell to the ground in agony.

If anyone weren't paying much to them before they more certainly were now. Everyone starred in disbelief. No one called for help. No one cheered. Silence filled the docks.

"You two come here" a large voice doomed.

Ghetto and Pin looked towards the source as did everyone else.

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku!!"

"The Buddha!"

All eyes were on Sengoku who didn't look so please.

"My office" Sengoku didn't say anything further before heading towards the heart of the marine base

"Someone get Morgan a medic" someone yelled.

"Get back to work all of you and someone get Morgan a medic" a marine captain ordered.

"U....Un......" Pin stuttered to say.