Chapter 15

Two days since Ghetto arrived in one of the towns of Placentia Kingdom, Keeffe has been whimpering endlessly. The ship where they had arrived in was destroyed along with all their belongings.

The waiter who turned out to be Prince Gogh was a braver man than Ghetto first gave him credit for.

Then there was a beardly guard who had addressed him earlier was named Duncan. He was second in command of the King's guard and after the outbreak, he had safety escorted the young prince outside the castle.

"My father, brothers, and sister weren't able to escape" Gogh recalled his tale. "I still think they are alive somehow."

"they have one of yours if I recall?" Duncan asked.

Before Ghetto could respond Keeffe answered for him. "It's my master Louise-sama, Ghetto-sama's wife."

"wife?" Duncan raised his brow.

Ghetto didn't answer but just stood up. "let us go."

Gogh nodded. "the plan is for Ghetto and me to sneak into the palace and break into the weaponry room. Once we have the weapons we can equip those who can fight. If we come across survivors or prisoners we rescue them. "

"I'm still unsure of you going with them Prince Gogh." Duncan addressed his concerns.

Gogh waved his concerns aside." none sense. Ghetto is our hope of getting back the kingdom. You have seen what he can do. If there is the slightest chance that we could win then we must take it."

Duncan sighed. He knew he couldn't change his prince's mind so he just went along with it. They would move in during the day while those things weren't at large in the towns. They have planned for Gogh, Duncan, Keeffe, and Ghetto to storm into the palace.

Gogh and Duncan meet up with Ghetto who was sleeping by the door.

"Ghetto-san" Gogh nudged him. "are you ready?"

Ghetto didn't respond. He just stood semi-upright and drag himself behind them.  Keeffe right behind him. Gogh and Duncan tried to convince Keeffe to remain behind but the girl would refuse.

"Louise-sama is my master" Keeffe yelled at them. "I wouldn't leave her behind!"

So they left it at that. They had to trust that Ghetto would watch over the girl while they went against dangerous pirates.

They have opted towards heading straight for the front gates of the palace. Ghetto and Gogh stood before the heavy doors while Duncan and Keffee went around the back to a hidden entrance only known to a few.

"Are you sure about this Ghetto-San" Gogh asked.

Gogh has brought a sword with him. As a royal he was able to use a weapon, his parents had instanced that he should be able to protect himself. Ghetto refused any spare weapon they had offered.

Ghetto walked up to the gate and in a single kick, he busted the iron gates wide open. Both of them slowly made their way inside the castle's walls. They didn't far until they encountered someone. 

"Pretty early for a party don't you think" a man with spiky white hear stood before them. His lower half of face war covered in a black mask. He wore large earring hoops and was dressed in all black. 

Gogh quickly took out his sword as he prepared for a battle. Ghetto sighed before continuing on forward. Gogh made no move as he watched as Ghetto came to stand side by side before the white-haired man. Before Ghetto could walk past the man, the man stopped Ghetto by gripping his shoulders. 

"cocky aren't you" the white-haired man grinned. "sorry but the king won't be seeing anyone at the moment." 

"what have you done to my family?!!. " Gogh screamed aiming his sword at the white-haired man.