Chapter 3

"Move those legs, Move it!" The Marine Captain shouted as more then a dozen men ran through the deck of the ship. The sun was high in the sky and the men were all sweating after running through the whole morning.

All but one man.

"Come on Ghetto before the captain catches us" Pin said desperately trying to reason with the lazy man.

"In a minute" Ghetto responded as he just waved him off.

"What is going on here" The captain's deep voice doomed as he walked up to them. "I want this floor in tip top shape. So clean them now and when I mean now, I mean right now!!"

"Yes sir, right away sir" Pin said trying to sound confident but his body betrayed him as he was trembling all over. He used the mop for support or other wise he would have fallen to his knees begging for forgiveness.

Ghetto did not responded but relaxed using his hands a pillow as he laid down on the floors of the deck.

Before the marine captain could lecture them anymore, he was interrupted by a shout.

"Captain! We have sighted a pirate ship"

The Marine captain frown. "How far are they"

"Now far sir, if we hurry we might be able to catch them" the marine responded.

The marine captain smiled and nodded. "Alright then. Go after the ship and prepare for battle men!!!"

The marines shouted in excitement as they worked the sail, quickly approaching the pirate ship. Once they were at shooting range, the marine captain have the order.

"Fire the cannons!!!!"

In matter of seconds it began to Crain cannon balls as the pirate ship and marine ship got even closer.

"What are we going to do!!" Pin shouted panicking as he tried to avoid getting hit by any   cannon balls. Every marine on the ship were all out fighting pirates leaving only Pin and Ghetto behind.

"Captain were losing ground!" One of the marine shouted holding his shoulder with his hand which had become covered in blood.

"Keep pushing me!!!" The captain ordered.

"They ship can't take anymore. Were going to die" Pin cried.

Ghetto eyes quickly open and for the first time that day, he got up from the floor. "It seems I have no choice on it" Ghetto said to no one in particular, scratching the back of his hair as he lazily walked toward the front of the ship.

"Wait where are you going" Pin shouted but Ghetto paid him no mind

Ghetto walked by his fellow marines who quick noticed him.

"Yeah what the chore boy doing here" a marine asked.

"Get out of here! It's too dangerous" another marine shouted.

But Ghetto paid them no mind as he stood right of the edge of the ship's front.

"Are you crazy!!!"

"Your trying to get yourself killed"

Again Ghetto paid them no mind as a few cannon balls from the pirate ship headed there way. The marine began to panic, their ship couldn't take anymore damage, anymore and they were doomed to died at sea.

"Such a pain" Ghetto replied to no one in particular as he jumped in mind air where he kicked the cannon back to the pirate ship.

Everyone found them selfs frozen in place, shocked of the outcome that occurred. The marines were surprised that there chore boy managed to do something for once and it was protecting their ship. The pirates were surprised to see a power house within the marine ship, they believed that they had this battle won because they almost had the marine ship destroyed at least until a lack man with a mess afro came and kicked their cannon like they were nothing.

"Keep firing" the pirate captain ordered. And so it was done as about a dozen more cannon balls were fired toward the marine ship. Ghetto was still in middle air as he stopped the cannon in their moments and returned all of them back to the the pirate ship.

It began to rain cannon balls for the pirates. There ship had become totaled. Ghetto made a quick jump and landed on the pirate's ship.

"How are you!?" The pirate captain asked as he tried to keep his fear from showing in his face. Ghetto did not respond as he easy knock them all conscious with one stare that brought to much pressure to there poor souls.

The marines ground it hard to move. One of there chore boys had managed to take out a entire pirate crew on his own and that way something they only seen Admirals do.

Ghetto returned back to the marine ship.

"Am going to bed" Ghetto said as he passed the marine captain. For once the marine captain did not object to his suggestion for he was still trying to get over surprised counterattack.

Pin didn't say anything as he watched Ghetto head to his room. This was all new to him, never before had he seen someone Like Ghetto easily take on many cannon balls all at once. Only admirals had that kind of power.