Chapter 6

Ghetto didn't expect a welcoming parade neither less he was enjoying the view.

Countless of marines running around the courtyard as the sun beat down on them. The old marine, Garp yelling his lungs out at anyone who dare slow down even for a bit. Pin trying as he must to keep up with the others, only to be left in the dust.

"Ghetto get in there!!" Garp shouted.

Ghetto sighed as he started walking after the other marines ahead of him.

"I said get in there!" Garp smashed his against Ghetto's head nailing to the ground.

"Ghetto?!" Pin yelled in feared as he noticed Ghetto's body buried into the ground. As fast as his legs could carry him he ran to his rescue.

"Hurry come on" Pin begging Ghetto as he tried to pull him out but without any luck. No upper body strength or even any strength to Pin's chubby body.

"You two and everyone else will go without food until everyone runs a 100 miles around this court" Garp ordered. The other marines looked ready to drop dead but they couldn't disobey orders so they continued to run. But not without dropping the stink eye at Ghetto and Pin.

If Garp noticed this he didn't tell before taking his leave. Pin continued to pull Ghetto out of the ground.

Pin grunted with every effort. "Admiral Garp really nailed you in. It going to be impossible getting you out without."

Ghetto remain tranquil at the whole situations.

Warm in fact.

Toasty even.

The hot sun beating against the ground made him feel as he was wrapped in a nice and warm blanket.

"Hey guys help me get Ghetto out" Pin asked the running marines.

"Why should we" one marine come to a standstill and so did the others.

"It's his fault that he's there in the first place" another answered. "Now we have extra running to do and its all his fault."

The other marines nodded in agreement.

Pin became irked at their respond. "Well remember Admiral Garp that we won't be allowed to eat until everyone last one of runs. That also includes Ghetto."

The marines began to chatter among themselves. As the marine debated among themselves Pin noticed that Ghetto had fall asleep while still buried.

It made Pin wonder how Ghetto survived all by himself. With that lazy attitude he could easy be caught off guard by any pirate. Everyone even.

Ghetto never took anything seriously, maybe only once or twice when he rescued them from the pirate ship or when he saved him from the marine. Exceptions really but that didn't really remove that lazy and uncaring expression.

"alright we will help but only this once" The other marines seconded that request.

Pin just nodded in agreement before making room as the marines to pull Ghetto out.

Grabbing both of Ghetto's arms they began to pull. The marines grunted as they pulled, sweating rivers which they wiped with their forearm.

Ghetto remain still as ever, didn't seem bothered by the tugging.

At the growling of his stomach he woke up, Ghetto remembered that he hadn't eaten in a while and he was hungry. Ignoring the situation Ghetto picked himself up with the marines still holding on to him. Dragging them along as he walked ahead.