Chapter 7

3 years later
199 Marine Branch, Lou Island, South Blue

"All hands salute!!!"

Rolls of marine stood straight and firm. All of them saluting and making way for the new captain of Lau Island's Marine headquarters.

"Are they trying to warn the whole island that were here" Ghetto grumbled as he disembarked from the Marine ship.  In the past 3 years of training with Garp, Ghetto hadn't changed much. He hadn't grown any taller or gained any muscle. His still had his uncombed black afro looking hair. His skin was still white and yellowish color from the lack of nourishment during Garp's training. All that changed was his out fit.

Having finally adapted to the marine uniform, he wore dark navy blue pants with a long sleeve white shirt with a navy blue neckerchief. The words 'Lazy Justice' written on the back of the shirt, black boots and grey dog tag around his neck with the words 'My ambition is handicapped by laziness' and on the back 'If found return to Da Vinci Ghetto personally'   

"There here to greet their new captain, Ghetto" The new Commander Pin walking right behind him wearing a standard issued marine navy blue and white jacket, navy blue pants, neckerchief, black boots and a white cap with the word 'Marine' written in. Pin had grown taller yet remained shorter the Ghetto and leaner with little to none muscle.

"Captain Ghetto sir, we welcome you to our humble island sir" one of the marine stepped forward.

Ghetto sighed and began making his way towards marine building. Passing the town's people who stood watch to see the new captain.

"As ease men" Pin answered. 

The marines dropped their salute and one of the brave marine stepped forward. "Commander Picasso sir, is Captain Ghetto alright"

Pin nodded. "Ghetto just upset that they forced him to weekly quotas "

The marines sweat dropped. 'Is he serious'

"Um Commander Picasso, sir" Another marine stepped forward.

"Yes"

With a salute he continued. "Today we have recruitment tryouts, we two dozen people wanting to join the marines sir, they are awaiting evaluations, sir"

Pin said nothing but nodded. Deep down he knew Ghetto wasn't going to happy with the extract work they would forced him to do. Without another word Pin headed towards the Marine Headquarters

When Pin arrived to Ghetto's new office he wasn't surprised to find Ghetto that even there. The office was abandon and empty with the exception of the furniture.

Sighing Pin began to explore the headquarters that he was second in command of. Three years had passed since training under Garp and had all their bones broken. They recovered but to have them broken once more.

If anything Ghetto had it worst. Ghetto refused to do any of Garp training, going as far as leaving the marines but Pin managed to convince him to stay.

For that very reason, Garp and Sengoku had Ghetto perform weekly quotas. Capture at least five criminals and it didn't matter if they had a bounty poster or not. Though bounty posters were highly encouraged.

That was two years ago since Ghetto started doing quotas and Pin wasn't forced to do them. Yet Pin tried to help Ghetto as much as possible but it ends with Ghetto saving his pathetic self. Pin knew he wasn't or ever will be close to Ghetto's power level because  Ghetto was a beast when it came to fighting.