Chapter 12

Two Weeks later.....

Ghetto followed the celestial dragon as they is disembarked from the ship towards the port of Mary Geoise. The celestial dragon who Ghetto founded himself employed too, he had learned was named Saint Marisot Gareth. 

Within the two weeks that Ghetto was traveling with the man, Ghetto learned that Gareth was going to be a hard man to work for. So as they made their ways through the streets, Ghetto had already made up his mind to leave. 

The streets of Mary Geoise were surprisedly clean compared to other island Ghetto had visited. He had heard stories about Mary Geoise while on his travels and it never peaked his interested since he never imagine himself coming to the place. 

Ghetto followed behind as they made their way towards the gates of medium size mansion. It wasn't the biggest he had seen so far nor the smallest. As they entered Ghetto could have sworn he felt the ground shake underneath him. 

Coming to the door Gareth got off his slave as he was greeted by many maids and butlers. 

"welcome back saint-sama" one of the butlers responded with his head bowed.  

Saint Gareth payed them no mind as he entered his home with Ghetto following right behind him. Ghetto followed him all the way until they reach the a large office. 

The chair squeaked as the celestial dragon made himself comfortable by sitting  down on his chair. 

"now for business"Saint Gareth said. 

Ghetto just nodded in respond. 

"The reason for your employment is because I want you to keep an eye on my daughters"

Ghetto raised a brow. 

"My daughters want to head Sabaody Archipelago to buy more slaves, while I trusted that none of filth will dare touch my daughters. I want to secure there safety." Saint Gareth explained. 

Ghetto said nothing but nodded, the job seem simple. 

A knock from the door interrupted them. 

"Saint-sama, your daughter are here"

"let them in" 

Four girls  with identical white robe dresses came into the room. The first one to come in was women with her dark hair put in the weird hairstyle he had seen was common among celestial dragons.  The second girl had light brown hair and she looked identical to the third girl but she had blond hair instead of the light brown hair. The fourth girl was the shortest of the girls, she had blond hair. 

"My daughters Muad, Kristy, Ciaro and Louise." Saint Gareth introduced his daughters.  

"The first three girls who Ghetto were Muad, Kristy and Ciaro gave him stink eye. The fourth girl Louise seem to pay no mind to him. 

"father why is this filthy man here" Muad whined. 

"make him go away" Ciaro added. "Yeah!!!" Kristy nodded beside her. 

Saint Gareth cleared his throat. "Girls this man will be your personal bodyguard while you head to Sabaody. He has proven his loyalty by killing two fifth animals that attacked me. he also knows the consequences shall he dare betrayal me."

After the while the girls seems to calm down before running to their father. "aww thank you father" the three girls chimed in union. 

  "come on lets prepare" Muad dragged her two other sister along. 

The only ones remaining were Ghetto, Saint Gareth and Louise. 

"Thank you father" Louise simply said.