If You Throw Up Over Me I Will Personally Push You Out The Spare Bedroom Window

Picture Above: Gryffindor School For Gifted Teens (Actually called Ardverikie Castle, Scotland. Really cool place, I totally recommend it).

NOT EDITED

- Lily -

If it weren't for the ibuprofen Mum just gave me I would no doubt be throwing up over Petunia right now even if she did threaten me - She said, and I quote, "If you throw up over me I will personally push you out the spare bedroom window " which was enough for me to keep down last night's dinner of lasagna and salad. Eating breakfast is out of the question; that is unless Petunia likes Corn Flakes with extra sugar in her newly washed hair.

Dad smiled at me over the top of my newspaper as he saw me tapping my fingers on the edge of my iPad. I smiled back, swallowing quickly when the tasteless salad - contrary of Petunia who's on some crappy diet which means no taste or she'll blow up like a balloon - felt like making a star appearance to the breakfast table.

I wouldn't normally be this nervous at breakfast. It's not like this table is cursed with constant sex talk and multiple arguments about which sexually transmitted disease is worse (that's the table at my cousin's house... it's terrifying.).

No, I'm nervous because in one short hour I'll be saying goodbye to England all together and hello to Scotland - or more specifically Gryffindor School For Gifted Teens.

Yep that's right; little Lily Evans has been given a scholarship to one of the best academic schools in the whole of the United Kingdom. Thankfully my best friend, Dorcas (I call her Dory after watching Finding Nemo), is joining me so I won't be completely alone.

Dory's been accepted into the music and science prospects of the academy whilst I've been accepted into the photography and computing aspects. I guess it had to do with the fact that whilst I didn't audition with the rest of my school, I hacked into the teacher's drive of the school computers and changed the Physical Education course to fit my friend's and I's desires. One of the scouts for Gryffindor had been going round the school and instead of telling me off, he praised me - saying something along the lines of half of his pupils couldn't even figure out to find the definition of hacking.

Rich kids...

"Lils," Petunia popped into the doorway and smiled at me in a way that says she wants something. Petunia and I do get along but since we're sisters we tend to fight over clothes but once we find ice cream and a good comedy show to watch we're like best friends. "Mind if I help you get ready? We don't want anyone over there thinking you don't have a sense of style."

I sighed in relief, excused myself from the table and raced up the stairs after Petunia. My sister knows at least 10000x more things about fashion and clothes than I do but in my defense I do dress well. I just don't pour hours into my makeup and fashion sense than most girls do.

"Promise me that whenever you hear one of those spoilt brats say stupid shit you'll text me about it."

"I have a feeling you'll be regretting that soon Tuney." I replied as she brushed my dark red hair. She snorted in an attempt to hold in a laugh when she pulled harshly at a knot and I grunted while my head was thrown back. "Not funny!" I whined as she threw her brush down onto my bed and threw the doors of my wardrobe open.

Once realizing most of my clothes are in the three suitcases that are already at Gryffindor and then the one downstairs by the front door, Petunia sighed and told me to hang on. She proceeded to run out the room as I opened the lid of my laptop and rapidly typed in the password. I love technology, I love it so much when I was 8 I unscrewed my Dad's computer and fiddled around with the wires until one of them exploded and I had to get my hand bandaged to make sure the burns didn't get infected.