REWRITE

IMPORTANT!!!!

Okay so I know I haven't updated this in ages, and it's simply because I have no clue how to go around writing the next few chapters. I've been reading through this story and honestly, I'm cringing at my own writing.

I feel as if I've rushed this and the number of typos are ridiculous.

Which is why I will be rewriting this story.

I'm in the middle of my summer holidays and have just finished camp so I have a heck of a lot of free days ahead of me before I start sixth form, which means more updates at a better quality.

This story will still be available to read, however, no new updates will be posted.

The story line won't be different in the rewrite but new events will be put in as well as new characters and developments etc.

Thank you to everyone who has read this story and taken the time to give feedback, and I'll make sure to include said feedback in the new rewrite.

The next chapter on here will be the name and other details of the rewrite (I'm not sure if I should change the name or not who knows?)

Again, thank you, and I hope you enjoy the new rewrite just as much as you liked this one

-Kailani

xx

(PS I AM OBSESSED WITH THE HAMILTON MUSICAL SOUNDTRACK LIKE DAMN)