Given Your Daily Life Experience, You're Gonna Have To Be More Specific

(A/N: So, I have this thing on my laptop that to unlock it you need to get your face scanned and then you can put your password in (or just your password) and the face recognizition hasn't been working for days but today I had a biscuit in my mouth and the bloody laptop unlocked after seeing food in my mouth....)

Video Above: Accidentally in love | James Potter/Lily Evans (Video posted on Youtube by Lady586: 13 Oct 2012)

NOT EDITED

- James - 

"Peter it's quiet because it's 1 AM and no one wants to know about what you find in Turkey over the summer." I grumbled, stuffing my face into the cushion of the sofa I'm spread out on. Remus sniggered in the armchair whilst tapping away at his iPhone and Peter just threw something at me but for what it felt like it could have been one of those bend-able rubbers you can buy in town.

For a mere, bliss couple minutes it was quiet and it was enough for that welcoming warmth of darkness to sweep over me, signaling a close call to sleep but - with my luck - something obviously had to go and muck it up. 

"GUYS!" Sirius bonded through the door and I groaned loudly, shooting him a glare but my best friend is such an ignorant and naive bastard that he didn't get my internal message. "I screwed up and I need your help!"

"You screwed up?" Remus repeated, rolling his eyes when I whined and stomped like a little kid (sleepiness will do that do me). 

"Unfortuantly Sirius, given your daily life experience you're going to have to be more specific." Remus finished. 

Sirius laughed sarcastically before coming to an abrupt end. "Anyway," He dragged out. "I may or may not have lost that thing that Old Miggie wanted me to hold onto..."

"Thing? What thing?"

"Old Miggie?" 

"Oh my god James explain!" Sirius cried over dramatically. That Sirius, a huge drama queen. He literally spent all of Year 9 making a dramatic build up of a grand entrance... It got quite boring after a while but let me tell you, Sirius has never spent £570 in a better way before.

"Old Miggie is McGonagall - something to do with Year 7, I have no idea - and she stupidly trusted Sirius with some kind of new tech they want to use for the Year 10s this year." I explained pushing my glasses onto my face and running my hand through my hair. "Can I go to bed now?"

"NO!" Sirius grabbed my upper arm and dragged me up to my feet. "You're going to help me find it."

He started marching to the door before stopping and throwing my hoodie at me. "And put that on, it's chilly and you'll catch a cold."

*

"JAMES WAKE UP!" 

"Siriu-"

"WAKE UP JAMES COME ON!"

"I'm up-"

"STAY WITH ME MAN WE NEED TO FIND THIS!"

"I'M UP-"

"I DON'T WANT A DETENTION BEFORE SCHOOL EVEN STARTS!" 

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I PHYSICALLY REARRANGE YOUR FACE!" I shouted which shut him right up.

Huh, threaten to rearrange a guy's face and suddenly you have them on a leash... who knew?

"Just trying to wake you up bro."

"I was up."

"It's the thought that counts."

"That literally made no sense in the conversation we're having."